Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy day...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
Its raining again today. Kids are gone and my college boy and I will hang today. Watching a Nora Roberts movies now. Its "hump day".....get it in and ENJOY! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ikesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Which movie?

SultryLadyBug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

No lazy day for me....I cant wait until this wedding is over with so I can resume my own life again. I so miss my lazy days.

akeelia
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Wish I could today, God knows I need it, but gotta finish up painting and cleaning then unpacking in the new place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dlovelymo3
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Lol. Not good with titles. I forget. I can say, she moved back home after 18 years. Her bestfriend as a child was murdered and the town thought her Dad did it. She has the power to see things so she told where her friends body was. So the town thinks she and her Father had something to do with it. She came back to get over her fear, but ended up falling in love with her bestfriends brother and she solved the case. It wasn't her Father.

Quoting ikesmommy:

Which movie?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dlovelymo3
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Kid are off today and tomorrow!! Come and get them! Lol This is my time. When they are as big as me, all we do in this apartment is bump into each other!..lol They're lucky i have things to do like go see about......REPORT CARDS!!!! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)