Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if this has already been posted or not....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

So, what does everyone think about the Conrad Murray verdict?  I've been on the road for the past 2 days and haven't been on cafemom.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Billrae
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Its very unfortunate that he will probably do very little time in jail. Ppl just take others lives for granted. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

krisdev67
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM

IDK, I'm conflicted.  On one hand I feel like he should go to jail, but on the other hand I feel like MJ was intelligent enough to know what he was getting himself into and knew that he needed the necessary equipment to monitor him.  Although I truly do see why he was confected because HE was the one that was negligent....it's a shame....such a shame!

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

He was a doctor, he was negligent, it cost a life. That life is no more or less important because he was Michael Jackson. He probably wont even do 2 years. So many people are saying that he was only doing what MJ asked him to do, administering more "medication" then he should have and such. So what?! He couldve said NO. He couldve quit, walked away. Just because someone is asking for more drugs, doesnt mean that you give in. And you CERTAINLY dont leave anything around for him to get into, and take himself. Thats some bull...

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

This here. This is why I have no issues with the verdict. He followed his wallet or desire for prominence rather than his education and common sense...  Imagine if ALL doctors did and prescribed exactly what their patients demanded without following proper protocols just because the patient was pushy... People would be dying left and right. No Bueno... SMH.

Quoting joschmidt:

He was a doctor, he was negligent, it cost a life. That life is no more or less important because he was Michael Jackson. He probably wont even do 2 years. So many people are saying that he was only doing what MJ asked him to do, administering more "medication" then he should have and such. So what?! He couldve said NO.He couldve quit, walked away. Just because someone is asking for more drugs, doesnt mean that you give in. And you CERTAINLY dont leave anything around for him to get into, and take himself. Thats some bull...

supermom664
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Anayiah3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM
This

Quoting joschmidt:

He was a doctor, he was negligent, it cost a life. That life is no more or less important because he was Michael Jackson. He probably wont even do 2 years. So many people are saying that he was only doing what MJ asked him to do, administering more "medication" then he should have and such. So what?! He couldve said NO. He couldve quit, walked away. Just because someone is asking for more drugs, doesnt mean that you give in. And you CERTAINLY dont leave anything around for him to get into, and take himself. Thats some bull...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM
I totally agree. He sure wasn't practicing what he promised to do after taking his Hippocratic Oath.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

This here. This is why I have no issues with the verdict. He followed his wallet or desire for prominence rather than his education and common sense...  Imagine if ALL doctors did and prescribed exactly what their patients demanded without following proper protocols just because the patient was pushy... People would be dying left and right. No Bueno... SMH.

Quoting joschmidt:

He was a doctor, he was negligent, it cost a life. That life is no more or less important because he was Michael Jackson. He probably wont even do 2 years. So many people are saying that he was only doing what MJ asked him to do, administering more "medication" then he should have and such. So what?! He couldve said NO.He couldve quit, walked away. Just because someone is asking for more drugs, doesnt mean that you give in. And you CERTAINLY dont leave anything around for him to get into, and take himself. Thats some bull...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM
The last thing a junkie is, is intellegent. To get that fix MJ wouldve done almost anything.

Quoting krisdev67:

IDK, I'm conflicted.  On one hand I feel like he should go to jail, but on the other hand I feel like MJ was intelligent enough to know what he was getting himself into and knew that he needed the necessary equipment to monitor him.  Although I truly do see why he was confected because HE was the one that was negligent....it's a shame....such a shame!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Thats creepy!

Quoting supermom664:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)