• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else getting a push present or looking forward to one?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM
  • 59 Replies

Mariah Carey got a 40,000 dollar piece of jewelry, for pushing her twins out. Or it doesn't have to be materialistic, it could simply be a poem of inspiration from the father.

in love

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

For my first, I got a diamond/saphire pendant, set in plantinum. My second, diamond stud earrings. My third, a heart pendant w/ diamond, set in platinum.

QueenWifee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM

You received very nice gifts. I'm having my first child and I got a new LS 460 Lexus which was an upgrade from my malibu. It was well needed, believe me. So I think I deserve something extra I don't need, like jewelry.lol

Anayiah3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Yup a bunch of bs and headaches smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I will pop another baby out, for a Lexus... lol... Jewelry is nice. It's so shiney and blingtastic.

Quoting QueenWifee:

You received very nice gifts. I'm having my first child and I got a new LS 460 Lexus which was an upgrade from my malibu. It was well needed, believe me. So I think I deserve something extra I don't need, like jewelry.lol

emerald2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM
I dunno what DF has in mind for a push present that's if I even get one. I doubt he knows what it is. LOL!!!! Even though he is not pushing I'm going to get him something when we do decide to have a child. Considering it will be his 3rd and my first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM
4 moms liked this
I want my push present damnit! I didn't get one lol. I've never heard of such a thing. But having a big healthy baby was a good enough gift for me. I wasn't expecting anything other than that so I didn't miss it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenWifee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:02 PM

I didn't expect anything as well. Of course, a healthy baby is a wonderful gift from God but not from the hubby.lol

in love

Charli627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh said when we have our last baby (planning to start trying next year or 2013) he wants to top it with a present for conception,one for
every trimester as well as a push present. Lol my dh is a dork!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenWifee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Emerald, my husband didn't know what a push present was untill I told him about Mariah Carey, and he thought I was dropping hints when I was just making conversation.

QueenWifee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

charlie67, thats sweet, even if he doesn't come through. At least he made an effort and thought about you that much. Not saying that if your hubby doesn't get you one, he's wrong, he was just thinking outside the box. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)