Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW MANY OF YOU MOTHERS

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

How many of you mothers can threw down in the kitchen? Make a meal out of anything. I will be the first to say that my country home cooking, put it together and see what you got.  Started from my grandma over 22 years ago.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CBMama06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM

I CANNOT throw down in the kitchen YET.. But I'm working on it.lol... My DS' father can cook better than me... 

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I can throw down with the best of them... whipped up some gravy, roast beef, cornbread, and rice pilaf last night.

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM
I can throw down in the kitchen!!!! My hunni says he cant lose weight because I stay in the kitchen!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh does the throwing down. I am limited in my cooking past breakfast and fried chicken/fish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cooleygyrl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I can defaintly throw down!!!

supermom664
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know my way around the kitchen but clueless on making something out of nothing. I need proper ingredients
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silvamom24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM
I can and i love cooking and baking.
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM

I used to be horrible in the kitchen, but my skills have improved over the years.  For some reason my best meals come out when the pickings are kinda slim.  Then I get creative.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I can throw down, but I learned how you cook from my country step father,  but we cant eat like that all the time because its not healthy. My mom divorced him and she lost a gang of weight but when they were married she could not lose it because he put tons of butter and gravy on everything.

iluvdwc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Before I had children, I couldn't cook! Now....you betta ask somebody! "I gets down" in the kitchen if I must say so myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)