Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ashtro from xfactor

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM
  • 12 Replies
Omg this little boy he's 14 from Brooklyn NY and a very talented young brother brings tears to my eyes to see his drive omg speechless I know his mom is proud
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
latoya513
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM
I watched him & I admire his individual style. If he doesn't make it on xfactor, someone will pick him up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjonesy85
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I no right if he don't win on here I really think la gone sign him he reminds me of biggie I hope he wins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Yess ladies I am his first fan groupie lmbo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Analeighsmom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM
He is very talented however for some reason his cockyness from the beginning of the show rubbed me the wrong way! I'm for Rachel Crow all the way! She reminds me of me when I was her age and she looks like my dd! And she can sing her butt off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jinxmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Quoting Analeighsmom:

He is very talented however for some reason his cockyness from the beginning of the show rubbed me the wrong way! I'm for Rachel Crow all the way! She reminds me of me when I was her age and she looks like my dd! And she can sing her butt off!

I agree total turn off.  I like Rachel too but I don't think she will win (Disney/Nick will be calling lol).  Melanie can sing but she didn't sound good to me last nite it was like she was holding back (cold) and it showed at the end that she was disappointed. I like all the rest too but I think Josh or Melanie maybe Marcus. dk

Anayiah3
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:33 AM
I agree to a point but he really has a reason to be a mean come on talent is talent! Writing all his own stuff performing them and being totally himself I don't know if you caught the moment but when he got the yes's on the first show he cried had tears while hugging his mom. Coming from newark new Jersey and knowing the struggles of life at such a young age wanting to be able to help his mom by any means touches me. His drive and support he gets from his mom is real. We have to remember he's 14 he's doing what he thinks is right doing what he seems I assure you he's not as hard as he seems or thinks its a passion for him and its clear

Quoting Analeighsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjonesy85
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM
He has every right to be.

Quoting Anayiah3:

I agree to a point but he really has a reason to be a mean come on talent is talent! Writing all his own stuff performing them and being totally himself I don't know if you caught the moment but when he got the yes's on the first show he cried had tears while hugging his mom. Coming from newark new Jersey and knowing the struggles of life at such a young age wanting to be able to help his mom by any means touches me. His drive and support he gets from his mom is real. We have to remember he's 14 he's doing what he thinks is right doing what he seems I assure you he's not as hard as he seems or thinks its a passion for him and its clear

Quoting Analeighsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Analeighsmom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM

I agree he as talent.  I see his passion but he should be more humble.  That is what I love about Rachel Crow she is so humble and her voice gives me goosbumps!!!!!

ikesmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I have been on him for a while now. That, Stop looking at my mom's song is catchy.

Anayiah3
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:44 PM
With talent like his I want him to win he deserves all of it works harder than some adults I know TEAM ASTRO VOTED FOR HIM 50 TIMES LASTNIGHT
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)