Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PERSONAL FEMALE FRIENDSHIP

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
I am a mom of 2 and I enjoy the feel of another women. No matter how much I wish to stop I cant I enjoy her warm heart and soft touch. I enjoy it and wish to meet a beautiful mom seeking the same... A good sexual personal friendship

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
*blinks*

WELCOME!

Glad you got that off your chest (no pun intended)

Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Are you looking for that type of friendship in this group? I think most of the ladies here are married or in a relationship with men, but Good Luck with that

Fatz76
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:21 PM
No jus being honest. I tend to speak and write what I feel even when it may cause,a stir. But just to let you know married women are bi as well and some play with the husband and have a girlfriend they share. Jus as men cheat or have fanasties they act on so does women. Again my post was jus that a post on a mom site and ive chatted with like minded women of other races .

supermom664
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM
I don't think it will cause a "stir" I was just asking...Welcome to AAM

Quoting Fatz76:

No jus being honest. I tend to speak and write what I feel even when it may cause,a stir. But just to let you know married women are bi as well and some play with the husband and have a girlfriend they share. Jus as men cheat or have fanasties they act on so does women. Again my post was jus that a post on a mom site and ive chatted with like minded women of other races .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM
I know some years back there was a group for bi-sexual african american moms, as well as for other races too. (I just be knowing some thaaaaaangs lol).

Never be ashamed of who you are, embrace it, as long as you are honest with yourself, that's what matters. It's the beauty of self acceptance. ^_^

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM
But I do predict your post will get more than the average introduction posts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel ya. I love my df and ive thought about finding another (single-no kids) woman to join our family. I am open to other lifestyles, beliefs and quirks. Live and let live i always say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatz76
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM
I love me. It took sometime getting here but I do. Im a non judgmental women who adores ppl who are different, who lives outside the box, who knows their only one incident from being iinsane somedays when it gets heavy. I enjoy conversations that most dont wish to exploee. So I am expressive and I enjoy me.

Fatz76
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM
I watched that show where the husband had 5 wives and watching it I understood him and their situation. I feel as long as u set rules and respect each other its helpful in alot of areas outside sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)