Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

I saw this show for the first time last night.  It's missing something but I dont know what.  I think its the canned laughter.  It needs it becus there are some pauses where the jokes are that are silent.  Its still new so im going to keep watching to see if it gets better.  I love the furniture on the set.  What do u all think of the show?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kandie7113
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Watched it for the 1st time last night & I don't think it will last long. Yes I can't put my finger on it either but something is missing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ObriansWifey
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM

omg my husband and i said the same thing but i love the show its nice to finally get into the lives of angela and marcus :)

mommy2xEK
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:12 PM
I saw a couple episodes on ondemand and I dont like it. In my opinion the relationship is unreal lol they are WAAAY too happy with each other lol but thats just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missann302
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:23 PM

hopefully it will get better. im all for showing REAL relationships that represent other cultures than what is always represented on tv.  especially when its a positive couple.  most of the time when we are portrayed we are always the dope dealers girl or just the baby mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)