Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOMMIE FAT....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
Being healthy isnt jus about looking good, its about feeling it, living it, teaching ur kids and love ones as well. Its about living longer. I love to workout, I do have problems eating healthy but I try. Ive made my kids get into activities thats fitness based. Its so hard finding like minded women.who can be consistent. I wont stop but its better to have a partner in health and fitness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
misssy2000
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:25 PM

I want to get fit too. I lost 2lbs recently and allthough I look slimmer and wear a smaller size I want to tighten up my belly, and tone my legs and other parts of my body.

DOMTITI
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a personal trainer and my family stays got and healthy. Everyone is active, from 6 week old until! We eat healthy also. In my experience like minded individuals find you. During the warm months I train my clients(now friends) on the trail, jogging strollers and all! It is very important in my household. Healthy body, mind and spirit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthtone
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Quoting Fatz76:

Being healthy isnt jus about looking good, its about feeling it, living it, teaching ur kids and love ones as well. Its about living longer. I love to workout, I do have problems eating healthy but I try. Ive made my kids get into activities thats fitness based. Its so hard finding like minded women.who can be consistent. I wont stop but its better to have a partner in health and fitness.

Fatz76
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Misssy2000 big congrads. U have to celebrate any lbs lost and know that u can do it.

Quoting misssy2000:

I want to get fit too. I lost 2lbs recently and allthough I look slimmer and wear a smaller size I want to tighten up my belly, and tone my legs and other parts of my body.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misssy2000
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:23 PM

oh thanks, lol that was suppose to say 20lbs.

Quoting Fatz76:

Misssy2000 big congrads. U have to celebrate any lbs lost and know that u can do it.

Quoting misssy2000:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)