Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

My Son keeps following around the apartment! I tried to escape by going to the bathroom but he came in there too! Do any of you mommies have these moments? A moment where you just need 5 minutes to yourself?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM

lol....when they were little I did....now that they are older I have trouble finding them...lol

prettygirl326
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:49 PM

lol omg yeah!! my baby is now 11 months and she has been doing it for a few months now....i have moments where i can't wait till she is tired enough for a nap. but she comes in the bathroom with me too...i just have to close the door so she won't come in..but when i come out, she is sitting there patiently for me! 

Anayiah3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Lol yep dd does it everyday all day smh thank god she's on a schedule so after 8:30pm is my time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Smilely08
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My 14mnth old boy does the same thing, it drives me crazy! Lol! I would just love to use the bathroom in private.....maybe one day soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heaven303
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Lol girl yes if I go in the bathroom to poop my daughter will come in say ill mom u stink, then sit on the floor and hold a conversation wit me, I say will u get out she say no mommy but Ohhh u stink, lmbo
wademom07
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Yep, but it will get better as they get older.

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl!  This weekend has been the clingiest weekend in memory!  Every time I stand up my son runs full speed and clings to my leg, about knocking me over.  Or I sit down and he dive bombs on to my lap.  Or I go to the bathroom and he either bursts in or stands at the door yelling ARE YOU GOING POTTY MOMMY!  Or we're watching tv and he wants to hold on to me like I'm a teddy bear!  Lawd Jesus be a fence! 

imabitweird
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quoting heaven303:

Lol girl yes if I go in the bathroom to poop my daughter will come in say ill mom u stink, then sit on the floor and hold a conversation wit me, I say will u get out she say no mommy but Ohhh u stink, lmbo

Lol That is too funny!

Chi2Indy
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Girl yes my son is about to be 3 and he is my shadow I have to lock the bathroom door just to get 5 minutes of me time. DH helps out an wrangles him up in the morning so I can try to sleep in a little on the weekends.

CafeMom Tickers
misssy2000
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM

yea girl mine are 1, 3, and 5 that is why when dh is off mommy goes out by her self. I cant even go potty alone, but I know someday I will be begging for a come hop on my lap and try to nurse while I am sitting on the tolet. *smh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)