Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BLUE IVY

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
Some body tell me why must a child born to two successfully black people who want to have a baby and can afford to take care of it be considered a devil? All these rich white people who have kids and end up ignoring them to the point of Columbine don't get called devils... Why the blacks and not the whites? Racism in the united states has not gone any where, it just got creative and progressive with the times.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I don't think they are being called the devil because they are black..I thought it was because it's rumored that they worship the devil(belonged to some secret society). IDK..I don't keep up with all the ins/outs of that..

WomanRising
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I read that in an article :

http://elev8.com/world/entertainment-world/elev8staff2/beyonce’s-baby-cause-of-destruction-of-church-protests/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL

Quoting inmybizz:

I don't think they are being called the devil because they are black..I thought it was because it's rumored that they worship the devil(belonged to some secret society). IDK..I don't keep up with all the ins/outs of that..

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Same here. The rumor is that Jay Z part of the Illumnati a devil worshipping group and since Beyonce is married to him she follows suit. I dont believe it though

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisdev67
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM

just stupid!

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Has absolutely nothing with them being black.
psalms91
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

That is correct - from what I have read and found out is that they are apart of a secret society/group called the Illumanati (hope I spelled that correctly), so that is where the rumors are coming from. There are lots of rappers, singers, celebrities apart of this society..and it is really not a good thing. I don't really keep up with all of this stuff like that but I did read about that.

Quoting inmybizz:

karmasabitch178
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM
I was talking to dh about that yesterday. He said he doesn't think they are in it. I asked why and he said its really hard to get in it and jay z doesn't have enough money to get in. I think he was thinking about the skulls.

Quoting psalms91:

That is correct - from what I have read and found out is that they are apart of a secret society/group called the Illumanati (hope I spelled that correctly), so that is where the rumors are coming from. There are lots of rappers, singers, celebrities apart of this society..and it is really not a good thing. I don't really keep up with all of this stuff like that but I did read about that.

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

excalty. it has everything to do with both of them being an Illuminati.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Has absolutely nothing with them being black.

a_leigh_d
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM
5 moms liked this

Why is everyone giving this crap more attention than Jay-Z or Beyonce?  It's their life and if they aren't bothered then why would anyone else care?

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Becauseeeeeee they saw some crosses just laying around, picked them up.

What's a few more to carry, even when they're not your own....and rumored to be upside down lol.

Smh these people been dealing with
controversy for years, they would be
fools to think their pregnancy and
daughter would be exempt. They're used to it.

Quoting a_leigh_d:

Why is everyone giving this crap more attention than Jay-Z or Beyonce?  It's their life and if they aren't bothered then why would anyone else care?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)