Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you have replied to this white woman?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 24 Replies
I posted something shortly before this post.. In a private reply I received this.... After you will see my response.. Out of curiosity.. How would you have replied?

I saw your post about Blue Ivy--I don't think it's right as a WHITE individual that a child of color be called a DEVIL, nor any child for that matter.

Now on racism and it not going any further...I disagree. Personally I think it's almost gone the opposite way.

I know a lot of ignorant white,black, hispanic...green,blue, yellow ( okay--not those colors ) but let's be real. It's a persons choice to be racist, and it almost appears you come off a bit racist too. I mean all WHITES are bad.

But not all BLACKS are good either-

And let's get real too-- you did see where they blocked a father from seeing his kids?

that's kinda crappy-- people with money-white or black shouldn't do that either.

And what's white got to do w/ not raising your kids?

I know a lot of worthless blacks not raising their kids too.

Just something to think about?

I'm not mad at you---

but instead of posting it where it's all black women, why not post where WHITE women also have their chance to respond?

I get you don't want "DRAMA" but black women bring it too...

I'm sorry you feel that way about white women.

or white people....
"MY REPLY"
Your reality and my reality are much different. You don't experience life like I experience as a black woman. Do you not see how our president is being treated or rather out right disrespected? Or are you one of those white people who would believe any lie they put out about him? The rich white republicans would rather hold this country's economy hostage and destroy this country then let a black man run it. I totally agree with you that there are monsters in all races.. I wrote what I wrote in response to an article I read

http://elev8.com/world/entertainment-world/elev8staff2/beyonce’s-baby-cause-of-destruction-of-church-protests/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL

How people in the hospital were treated while she was there is wrong and down right horrible! In no way shape form or fashion do I condone that. But that has nothing to do with a person putting on a billboard that their baby is a devil and caused destruction... Which is what my post was about.

I put it in a black women's group because I know they would understand where I am coming from unlike white women like you. Also for the same reason you are replying to me privately and not in the group! Now..I would really appreciate you not trolling through the black women's section looking for trouble and I would appreciate if you would keep your comments and opinions to your self and write no more reply's to me personally . I do not wish to continue this conversation with you any further in private. The reasons they have different groups is for women who have something in common. Just like another black woman would understand why I would say something like that long before a white woman would!

How would you have replied?
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzHamilton
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Hmmmm. I'm not sure how I would have replied to this woman.. I don't understand why she wouldn't say what she said in the discussion board.
Candy2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I'm sorry but I'm totally lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2k12
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:23 PM

You did great.  But you don't have to explain to anyone why you post what you post.  If someone doesn't like what you say then they need to keep it moving.

People like her just try to incite anger in others.  Really, I wouldn't give her another thought.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Candy2:

can i hold your hand cause i'm lost too..

SiriSilasMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I agree, I would have said something along the same lines without explaining anything.

Quoting mom2k12:

You did great.  But you don't have to explain to anyone why you post what you post.  If someone doesn't like what you say then they need to keep it moving.

People like her just try to incite anger in others.  Really, I wouldn't give her another thought.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bossygrand
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

U were correct when u said our worlds r totally different and we know that but ww like her r a dime a dozen and they do believe their words or gospel! Now they see that its not and its really problematic to them and they still don't want to know the truth about our struggles! Yes i agree w/u about the way the hospital did the celebs and if they wanted so much privacy when didn't she do it at home? She could have paid the docs to help her there but noooooo she went to a public place and started throwing their weight around. As for this ww she is only gonna believe want she wants bc moms like her r n their own little sheltered world. Also i agree w/the mom who asked why didn't she respond n the group? Right..

"I stand for something, so don't think i will fall for anything"

http://www.reverbnation.com/store/artist_220052

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM
((shrugs))Soooo confused!!

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting Candy2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too.  The AA Mommies group is no longer private, so where does it matter where the OP posted her thread.  If the person that replied in a private message had an issue with it being posted on the AA Mommies group instead of a non-AA mommies group, she could always request that your Blue Ivy post be featured on The Stir.

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting Candy2:

krisdev67
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Honestly speaking, she wouldn't have been worth my time and I would NOT have responded back!  Why should I?  She pays NONE of my bills, she gives me NO money and I do NOT sleep with her.  Case closed.....NEXT!!!

xx.felisha.xx
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM
If you post in a certain section its prive (private forum-group members only)

And idk what to say. I'm lost. but from your response it was mature and very well spoken (typed) and did a damn good job. I can see you writing a book@1

Quoting SunFlower700:

Me too.  The AA Mommies group is no longer private, so where does it matter where the OP posted her thread.  If the person that replied in a private message had an issue with it being posted on the AA Mommies group instead of a non-AA mommies group, she could always request that your Blue Ivy post be featured on The Stir.

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting Candy2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)