Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave birth to a pig!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
Yes, I sure did, 11 years ago. My son is the epitome of a slob. Telling him to clean his room is like trying to teach a baby calculus. Honestly sometimes I just close his bedroom door. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM

lmbo!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

LOL ... Some people are not good at organization and need help to get them started.  Maybe set up some containers, a closet organizer, anything that can help get him started.  After Christmas is the worse, because there is just more stuff.  Good luck!

mamaofficer
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Girl I feel you on that, my boys are terrible with keeping their room clean. But after I cut the TV off, take their bikes away it gets cleaned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I don't have this prblem yet but my mom would throw our stuff away. We woyld have a set time to clean it and anything left over went into the trash
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
To be fair, I'd clean it with him once so he knows where everything goes. Then from then on out he'd have a weekly cleaning in his own and do the trash haul if he doesn't get everything cleaned properly.

Also, no food in the room and a hamper and for a week stand with him as he changes to pjs to make sure his dirty clothes go into a hamper and not on the floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Lawd Jesus this is like my 4 year old dd. asking her to put her arts and crafts stuff away is hell. She acts like I told her to build me a full scale model of big ben from scratch. But after I lock her ballet studio and I take away her giant stuffed animal chicken, her room gets cleaned with the quickness lmaooo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaofficer
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I do this put it in the trash, if it is on the floor it belongs in the trash

Quoting msjaxon:

I don't have this prblem yet but my mom would throw our stuff away. We woyld have a set time to clean it and anything left over went into the trash

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM
My son is 14 & to me he is beyond a pig & I hate it. Went downstairs today & his bathroom is filthy. The stairs need sweeping. He walks past the dog poop & leaves it there. I have to tell him every single day to clean. Today I can't wait for his ass to get home! So I feel you. I'm taking away privleges
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candy2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM
You are correct. He got way too much stuff for Christmas. The problem is he doesn't want to throw/give anything away. That's where I come in at. Call me the "clean-up woman".

Quoting SunFlower700:

LOL ... Some people are not good at organization and need help to get them started.  Maybe set up some containers, a closet organizer, anything that can help get him started.  After Christmas is the worse, because there is just more stuff.  Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candy2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Good idea.

Quoting msjaxon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)