Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all group members

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
3 moms liked this

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I've only been apart of this group and cafemom for I guess a year now. Dont quite remember when I joined but I love you all. And I gotta thank you all because through the couple of posts that I have post here and the many replies I have recieved all of you have taught me some things about me, all of yall have gave me much insight on how to handle certain things that I have been through in my life, and believe it or not some of yall have helped me to make some very wise choices in my life, and have taught me to stick to what I feel on somethings regardless of others. And I just wanted to thank all of yall for that. I dont see to many post like this often so i wanted to be the first (if I am) Its really nice to have a community of sisters froom all over that you can come and vent to from time to time and they give you advice and truth and let you know when you wrong or need to shut up with yo whinning lol Thanks ladies!!!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kandie7113
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Aww that's so sweet of you : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:58 PM

How nice of you. You're welcome even though I don't recall responding to any of your post which is probably due to the fact that I haven't been in here in quite some time. What a kind gesture, though.

Come on ladies, you all can do better than this!!!

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Thats awesome!! Your welcome! I remember this was my very 1st group on CM! I loved it since! Seen a lot of changes,but will always reamin my favorite group!!

ticklesurpickle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM

That was very nice! I've only been here a month, but I totally agree with you. Its nice to be appreciated.

kim0167
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Thanks.  I haven't been a member of this group for long.  The past couple months have been awesome.  

a_leigh_d
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

group hug 

wademom07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM
GREAT POST!!!! I love this group!
Bunsmommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM
My bill for my great advice is on its way, a 20% gratuity fee has already been added and I don't accept checks or debit cards.

Quoting a_leigh_d:

group hug 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AUNTIEG73
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:47 PM

hugsYour welcome.

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM

we rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)