Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

netflix

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  • 25 Replies

OMG, I can't stop. I think I'm addicted.I haven't touched it in ages, suddenly it's like "lets see what I can find on Netflix". That Illuminati thing had me thinking and I went to wiki, it says nothing about people worshipping the devil but does say new world order. THAT much I know is possible, just look at politics and businesses. More and more members of boards in one country are members of boards of businesses in other countries. And big money is always hand in hand with politics.

anyway, I said all of that to say I'm watching Angels and Demons right now.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaofficer
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:15 PM
How much those it cost?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM

less than $20/month

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Jealous, I don't have DSL or fibre optic internet out my way to be able to watch Netflix movies. 

A lot of religious people think the Illuminati are a bunch of devil worshippers.  Probably a lot of athiests, but not devil worshippers.  Anyway, Angels and Demons is a good movie.  So is the DaVinci Code.

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I have the 7.99/month plan, I usually only watch it on my iPad, I used to have the one where you get DVDS in the mail, but it was pointless, even though the selection is larger.

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm addicted to Netflix. It's on my phone my itouch the wii the ps3 hell I'm watching it now. Lmaoo I cannot for the life of me watch one thing then get off. No I have to through an entire series and watch a full season in on sitting lmao it's awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psalms91
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Yes Netflix has some great older movies and I love watching. We just watched Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself". It was really good to watch that again. I love Netflix. Oh, and we pay $8/mo. We do miss the mailings though..we could rent newer movies but this is just as good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaofficer
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:10 AM
It went up, it was like $8 the last time I seen it on a commercial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
V.Dubbya
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:33 AM

LOL... I'm like you, Phone, X-Box, Roku and Laptop... I've Netflixed off my phone at lunch at work. I've got it bad...

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

I'm addicted to Netflix. It's on my phone my itouch the wii the ps3 hell I'm watching it now. Lmaoo I cannot for the life of me watch one thing then get off. No I have to through an entire series and watch a full season in on sitting lmao it's awesome!!

Mishandia
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:39 AM

It been a life safer when were away from home.

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Lmaoo yea same here. I missed coming back from lunch by 30 minutes cause I was watching crazy shows and movies loll

Quoting V.Dubbya:

LOL... I'm like you, Phone, X-Box, Roku and Laptop... I've Netflixed off my phone at lunch at work. I've got it bad...

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)