Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Hay Ladies,

Please post any recipes you would like to share here, I am trying to get the Cafemom team to add a sticky to this post so that it is always available.

baking

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Replies (161-161):
Dedicatedmom02
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Hey, Alyson!  Your recipe sound's delicious!  I am interested in featuring you on my website, in the recipe section.  If you are interested, please PM or email me at lksykes@hotmail.com.  Thank you!

Quoting Alyson121:

I made Pad Thai and Pineapple Fried Rice.  It was really simple.  I used a recipe app i downloaded and tweaked it a bit.

Basically the fried rice used precooked basmati rice (i made it the day before).  Fresh pineapple, raw cashews, raisins, fresh cilantro, grated carrots, and fresh tomatoes.  Shrimp and/or chicken could also be added as well.  The sauce was made of butter and ghee (which is clarified butter), sesame oil, coconut amino (a non soy version of soy sauce), a TBSP of raw sugar and a bit of fresh squeezed lime juice.

It turned our very well.  The Pad Thai uses the same basic ingredients except egg is added and tofu is used as well as bean sprouts.

I'll write up a recipe on my site when i get a chance.  I was also thinking about during video for it as well. 

Email: Lksykes@hotmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)