Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STILL NO REFUND!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM
  • 18 Replies
the irs is giving me so many problems...i was supposed to recieve it today but when i called my account no money and no check is pending...i really need my money because i need to move and buy my unborm baby things he/she needs!!!! i just want to scream then break down and cry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Sorry it's taking so long. We got ours within a week of doing them, I wonder why yours is taking so long....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM

When is baby due?

supermom664
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

We haven't even filed yet, still waiting in 1098-T forms from dd & ds school (college)

wademom07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Sorry it is taking so long, were there problems with your return? When you called did the IRS say what the delay was?  I was reading that if you filed before 01/26 there would be about a 1 week delay :(

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM

we got ours today....i'm sorry it's taking so long.

krisdev67
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I know you don't want to hear this, but God may not be there when you call him but he's ALWAYS on time.  For me this has always been true, SO TRUE!  It'll be there for you honey!

dimplesinblack
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Got ours today.......although I heard that ppl who filed before 1/27 got delayed because the IRS was checking their system to check for fraud. Did you check the irs website "where's my refund". 

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I heard on the news that all checks are being delayed for a week. So when ever you were supposed to get it...Expect it a week later. Sorry:(

samirahk
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM
may 23

Quoting supermom664:

When is baby due?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samirahk
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM
thats so true im trying to keep the faith...thanks :-)

Quoting krisdev67:

I know you don't want to hear this, but God may not be there when you call him but he's ALWAYS on time.  For me this has always been true, SO TRUE!  It'll be there for you honey!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)