• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i posted this in the wrong forum last time...do y'all remember 'que'(day 26)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

http://www.arirjames.wordpress.com
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I do remember him. He doesn't sound bad at all. I don't think I'm feelin' this too much. I wish I could say what the problem is. Off the top of my head all I can think is it's too cookie cutter, over produced. I need him to do something unique, so when you hear it you say "That's Que" not "Who is this?", "Which song is this?".

Believe86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I'm happy for Que!! I use to love Day26, I still listen to their music.

leftylefty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

mmmmm! good point. i see where you're coming ffrom. what's an example of non cookie cutter in your opinion? :-)

leftylefty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Quoting Believe86:

me too! who was your favorite/least favorite...it was so long ago..probably hard to remember. i just know i'm generally a fan of the underdog. Que was the underdog...

Believe86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I didnt really have a fav, but my bestfriend loved Robert, lol. We even went to one of there shows.

Quoting leftylefty:

Quoting Believe86:

me too! who was your favorite/least favorite...it was so long ago..probably hard to remember. i just know i'm generally a fan of the underdog. Que was the underdog...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Old school R. Kelly, Anthony Hamilton, Robin Thicke (his latest album isn't great but it happens), Usher is usually pretty good but lately he has strayed. Right now I'm really into Miguel, I actually like his album. I'd hate to admit it but Drake. I'm still not really into him but he's different and one thing about him, if you listen to some of his music, not too many artists with the content he puts into his.

As far as females go I like Chrisette Michele, Corinne Bailey Rae, Amy Winehouse and Adele (I'm still not sold on her, I can't get through her album but I do enjoy a couple songs and I love her voice)

Quoting leftylefty:

mmmmm! good point. i see where you're coming ffrom. what's an example of non cookie cutter in your opinion? :-)

jinxmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a Tank song......confusedbut its not Tank singing for sure

leftylefty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

idk i love his voice lol...tell me what you think of thissome say his voice is too high...idk. i like his runs. every note he hits is nice even 'in person'

leftylefty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

you mentioned miguel??? have u heard this yet!?

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I loved Que from day 26 until he started fighting with everyone in the group like he was on steroids lol but I'm happy he has gone solo. Day 26 actually also has a single out as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)