Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blame the chick or the guy?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 26 Replies

if you and your guy are out, and a girl is blatantly flirting, who do you go off on?

do you wait until you get in the car and say something?

or do you flip out on the girl?

or do you go off on your guy?

http://www.arirjames.wordpress.com
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Neither. I make fun of him so he's embarrassed.

happinessforyou
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I would thank her. She obviously has good taste! :)

supermom664
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

That type of stuff had never bothered me, it makes me poke my chest out a little actually....if she clearly see us together as a couple I would feel sorry for her at her pathetic antics. I could see myself telling my dh to buy her a drink or something out of pity....I'm kind hearty like that, lol

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Women flirt with my husband all the time. It really depends on MY mood. I don't flip out, but I've been known to make him and whatever chick know that it's not cool. But sometimes, I just laugh it off and tease him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LanaisSky96
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! This! I think flipping out is expected and makes you the wife or girlfriend look crazy. I'm not the type to lose control like that.

Quoting supermom664:

That type of stuff had never bothered me, it makes me poke my chest out a little actually....if she clearly see us together as a couple I would feel sorry for her at her pathetic antics. I could see myself telling my dh to buy her a drink or something out of pity....I'm kind hearty like that, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sierra_617
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I watch and then will mess with him the whole night because in the end it comes down to you coming home with me that day so what is he use of acting like a damn fool and like another mom said. I would look crazy not the girl flirting with a taken man.

proudmomof2653
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I would flip out on the girl but i would do it in an appropriate time like in the ladies bathroom when  there is privacy and  no one will be looking at me like i am a pycho.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

First I talk to my dude because he can be dense sometimes and not even notice the behavior and give him a chance to let her know.

Then I let her know I see her and I don't like it and it needs to stop.

If he feeds into it I go off on him later not in front of her but when we get in the car.

My husband's cousin's friend almost got left in Ybor City over that mess. D's cousin said I was his baby mama which left the status of our relationship open to interpretation. When it was made clear to her that I'm his wife, not just the baby mama, the flirting and trying to touch and be close to him needed to stop. But nope she kept it up. I told her that if she kept it up she was going to have to get back to Tampa the best way she could and told D's cousin she could either get in the car or figure it out with her. It took D and his cousin about an hour to convince me to let the girl at least ride back to Tampa with us.

I don't get ignant (yes I spelled it that way on purpose) until I need too.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Neither! I don't sweat the small stuff! I am not fighting some other chick for a man I already have! She has to make herself look desperate&stupid flirting with a man that's already taken!

supermom664
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Well IMO the Ladies room may not be the best place if you do decide to confront her because the trick may really be psycho, lol

Quoting proudmomof2653:

I would flip out on the girl but i would do it in an appropriate time like in the ladies bathroom when  there is privacy and  no one will be looking at me like i am a pycho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)