Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gabriel Aubry 'to lose rights to unsupervised visits with daughter Nahla

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 24 Replies

Gabriel Aubry 'to lose rights to unsupervised visits with daughter Nahla'

8th February 2012

Gabriel Aubry will reportedly be stopped from having unsupervised visitation rights with his daughter. The model is currently being investigated for misdemeanour battery and child endangerment following an alleged altercation with three-year-old Nahla's nanny.

Now the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) are to recommend that the youngster's mother Halle Berry retains primary custody of the little girl, while Gabriel cannot spend time alone with the toddler, it has been claimed.

Daddy's girl: Gabriel Aubry will apparently have unsupervised visitation rights with daughter Nahla stopped, pictured here last week in a LA park

Gabriel Aubry will apparently have unsupervised visitation rights with daughter Nahla stopped, pictured here last week in a LA park

A source told RadarOnline.com: 'Social workers have recommended that Halle maintain primary custody of Nahla. Nahla spends most of her time with her mother. DCFS has also made a new recommendation that Gabriel not be alone with Nahla. Case workers are recommending that a nanny be present with Gabriel during his visitation times. Halle's nanny had been with Nahla when Gabriel had his custodial time from noon until she went to sleep. However, after the alleged incident between the nanny and Gabriel, that hasn't been in place, and he has been alone with Nahla. It will be up to the judge to implement the recommendations.'

Custody battle: Halle Berry and Aubry are locked in a bitter custody battle, pictured last month in Malibu

Halle Berry and Aubry are locked in a bitter custody battle, pictured last month in Malibu

Gabriel - who vehemently denies pushing nanny Alliance Kamden while she was holding Nahla - is said to be unhappy with the recommendation. The source added: 'Gabriel is fighting having another person with him, he feels that Halle is trying to make his time with their daughter as uncomfortable as possible.

Last month, Halle went to court to ask for her 36-year-old ex-boyfriend to be prevented from having joint custody of Nahla, but no change was made to their existing agreement.

Los Angeles, Jan 29 Model Gabriel Aubry has reportedly agreed to undertake anger management classes after meeting with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry and representatives from the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services. The French-Canadian model is being investigated for child endangerment. It was reported that Aubry pushed his daughter’s nanny Alliance Kamden into a door while she was holding the child at his home.

“Gabriel has a little bit of a temper, but the good news is that he realises it,” tmz.com quoted law enforcement source connected to the case as saying.

gangsta-princess.gif - Funny Pictures for MySpace code

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Halle with her Nanny Alliance Kamden

KayLundy3
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I have no idea.... Like he mist have some issues. Idk if she would really rake it this far if he didn't... She doesn't make great choices when it comes to men.. so if he's nuts its not shocking. Sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Damn everything else, I know that big bright yella sippy cup does not belong to that kid!
Alliance kind of burly looking she should've been able to hold her own against Gabriel..........I'M KIDDING!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I have no idea.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Damn everything else, I know that big bright yella sippy cup does not belong to that kid!
Alliance kind of burly looking she should've been able to hold her own against Gabriel...
.......I'M KIDDING!

hahaha..i was thinking the same.

Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Damn everything else, I know that big bright yella sippy cup does not belong to that kid! Hahahahahahahaha! The brighter the color the easier to keep up with. Kids will drop them cups where eva', hahahahahaha! I have some serious bright ones :)
Alliance kind of burly looking she should've been able to hold her own against Gabriel..........I'M KIDDING!

Yup, she looks like she can hold hu' own, reason bein' it was only a push. A dude who will hit a female will harm a child. The fool that juss killed his two sons and himself blowin' up the house shows that.

Mishandia
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Wow......all I can say is mo' money mo' problems
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
....idk what to think, honestly.

Remember when she accused him of being a racist, then he reminded her of all the voicemails he still had, that would prove who was really the crazy one?

She shut up then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

*sigh* Halle, Halle . . . hopefully the baby is happy

hellokittyy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

sounds like shes using her star power. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)