Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bishop Eddie Long has that LOOONG Money. He settled out of court for 25 million

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Bishop Eddie Long has that LOOONG Money. He settled out of court for 25 million

Bishop Eddie Long

I’m so tired of hearing women say they want a man that’s God fearing.. Well here you have it.. One God fearing man of the cloth.

Sexy man, Bishop Eddie Long has agreed to pay nearly $25 million along with an apology to settle claims he had sexual relationships with four young males suing him. The church was already paying these four guys $40,000 a month before the sexual allegation charges were filed. Sources say the males wanted a public apology and $2.2 million a piece but Long refused to give a public apology which resulted in him having to settle for $5.5 million to each plantiff.

The money will be distributed in annual payments of $400,000 until the money is paid out over the next 20 years. The final figure comes to $22 million for the four men and $2.8 million for the plaintiffs attorneys.

If you ask, women should really stop saying they want a man be of the church, of God or God fearing.. I bet that’s what his wife asked for. (You always get what you ask for) A man going to church has no determining factor on how he is going to treat you and the lifestyle he is going to lead when your back is turned. Stop falling for everything you hear everyone else say.. . If he is a preacher and blackening your eye every other month will his “God fearing” church ways still matter to you? No, I don’t think so. People commit all types of crimes in the name of God. This is done so easily because people don’t think for themselves. Pray for a man who will treat you well and spoil you. Pray for a man who will give you good loving, be a good provider and a good family man. Pray for a man who adores you.

Politics, religion, medicine – Three of the biggest hustles in the world. This is what people do. They preach against things and behind closed doors do exactly what they are preaching against.

gangsta-princess.gif - Funny Pictures for MySpace code

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Saw that pic and choked! I could've died alone in my office and no one would know what happened! If he don't look like he should be prancing around in lipstick and lace I just don't know! Now whoever stole my thoughts bc I know I've said them highlighted parts to ppl before is in trouble, I'm suing! Same way true authentic Christians the ones that don't have to scream it bc you look at them and see they are truly filled w/the spirit and it shows in their deeds and actions NOT THEIR WORDS know the bible so does Satan!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Saw that pic and choked! I could've died alone in my office and no one would know what happened! If he don't look like he should be prancing around in lipstick and lace I just don't know! Now whoever stole my thoughts bc I know I've said them highlighted parts to ppl before is in trouble, I'm suing! Same way true authentic Christians the ones that don't have to scream it bc you look at them and see they are truly filled w/the spirit and it shows in their deeds and actions NOT THEIR WORDS know the bible so does Satan!

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

*filthy lucre - shameful profit; "he would sell his soul for filthy lucre"

Mishandia
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:58 PM
His longs long comes from folks who are giving their last or their all waiting on a blessing. But Veta said it best.
Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

God's FACE ain't on NO usa currency, there are DEAD PRESIDENTS, and Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. USA Federal Government "OWNS" and prints money. Pastors/bishops/preacher whateva' the title, they work for the usa government operatin' "TAX FREE"........ Render unto Caesar the the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the the things which be God's......God ask that I give My BODY, SOUL, and MIND to him, not My money. I spent 90 percent on three kids, and kept 10 percent for Myself. It allows Me to live nice, it works like this; I DON'T give My money away to a man tellin' lies on God, I take it and turn it ova' DOUBLIN' it. I work from home on My TIME. I OWN 4 houses, 3 cars, 1 business. I rent 2 houses and collect MONEY. The business employees 5 black males, and hubby is paid off the top FIRST. The federal government goes up My ass in TAXES for things I have, I have to pay the usa/state/county for what I OWN. Err'thang I have, I have TITLES to :)

For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

Pink_Sunshine
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this

smh hard ...I have no words. Paying off= guilty IMO.

Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Girl, you should've been here after he did it. There was one no one had seen and the news was like had it gone to trial and he had taken the stand it would've been a wrap.....SMH, when I tell you this child embodies every stereotype known to man of homosexual men in "hotlanta" please believe me! I saw him on fox 5 w/his new remy right after the settlement and was straight "clutch the pearls, I caught the vapors!"! Just to much!

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Princess223
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Girl, you should've been here after he did it. There was one no one had seen and the news was like had it gone to trial and he had taken the stand it would've been a wrap.....SMH, when I tell you this child embodies every stereotype known to man of homosexual men in "hotlanta" please believe me! I saw him on fox 5 w/his new remy right after the settlement and was straight "clutch the pearls, I caught the vapors!"! Just to much!

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)