Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If A Woman Keeps Making Wrong Choices.......

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 17 Replies
...in men, yet every man she's been with has the same complaint about her; be it she's drama filled, angry, etc. do you presume it is her making wrong choices or do you perceive it as there is clearly issues w/this woman and she needs to make some changes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurplWildFlower
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Issues with this woman and changes need to be made.  But 1st she needs to identify the problems...

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

If every man is walking away from the relationship saying the same thing..I would go with the woman has a few issues she needs to identify(which leads to making wrong chioces) and work out.

sweetiepie81
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM
This!

Quoting inmybizz:

If every man is walking away from the relationship saying the same thing..I would go with the woman has a few issues she needs to identify(which leads to making wrong chioces) and work out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

If every man is saying the same thing she needs to look at herself and spend time fixing herself before she gets into another relationship. It could be a mix of her having issues and picking the wrong men but if the guys don't have the common denominators (abusive, lazy, uncaring, cheaters, anger issues, jobless, etc.)  then she is obviously the issue.

Delila12
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Yup

Quoting sweetiepie81:

This!

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I agree with this also IMO the same goes for females who claim they don't have any female friends because they are all the messy & full of drama, so they hang with the guys...I call BS

Quoting inmybizz:

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
This.

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I'd say both of them.  Apparently he is wrong for her and she is wrong for him.  He needs to learn how to stay away from women like her and she needs to stay away from men like him.  They BOTH need to take a hard look at themselves and focus on improving themselves BEFORE they move on to dating others.

dimplesinblack
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM

that woman has some serious issues!!

taralove24
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

She needs to take a long hard look at why she keeps making bad choices.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)