Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone work from home?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ive heard about a few moms doing it and was curious to know how you got started and does it pay well?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shaei
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I do work at home but I work for a major corporation. I'm just able to work from home during normal business hours. Are you asking about a job with flexible hours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pynkladyme
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I am signed up with www.secretshopper.com but have only done 1st shops a few years ago to a movie theater. Wanted to do more but you have to pay for everything up front and they reimburse you. But there are other types of shops that don't require pay first only by the time I get to my computer the job is filled.

Also I have contracted with a call center company liveops.com. It's very flexible and you can earn up to $15/hr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscbrown2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I'm looking I search the internet...and do my research because I am skeptical of everything...and you have to be careful, and see what is best for you.

I am going to school online and am a stay at home mom to 7 so have my hands too full for an outside job...I've only been without work and a stay at home mom for 6 months...

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM

This was very helpful thank you

Quoting pynkladyme:

I am signed up with www.secretshopper.com but have only done 1st shops a few years ago to a movie theater. Wanted to do more but you have to pay for everything up front and they reimburse you. But there are other types of shops that don't require pay first only by the time I get to my computer the job is filled.

Also I have contracted with a call center company liveops.com. It's very flexible and you can earn up to $15/hr.

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Now I want movie theater popcorn with extra butter.

Quoting pynkladyme:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I'm a writer so I work from home,  However when I conduct Crochet classes I'm out the house for most of the day.  Depending on the people who are in my class, most  of the time, I'm able to take my children with me.  

ginene
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I work from home and work in the office. I want to be able to replace my full time job income before quitting. If you're looking for customer service jobs you can try west, liveops or alpine access. They pay between $9-$15 per hour. You need dsl, headset and quiet background. There are plenty of real work at home jobs but you need to do your research and never pay for a job. Only pay if your investing in a business to sell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)