Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love,love this episode!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM
  • 36 Replies

This is A Different World for all the younguns who don't know? LOL Here is something else for BHM! 5:20 is when it gets reallyl good! Even tough damn 20years later we are still saying the same stuff dealing with the same shit! And even in 1992 you would think it still wouldn't have to be talking about it!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
It just went off on tv1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM

You know you would think that we would be past all of this but nope and you know what white folks are still using the same sorry ass arguments. I want to post this somewhere else but Don't feel like the drama.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Yup! Thats why I posted it!

Quoting sexychica25:

It just went off on tv1.

A Different World was show a good show in general!!

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Girl don't you open those..........can of worms! LOL

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

You know you would think that we would be past all of this but nope and you know what white folks are still using the same sorry ass arguments. I want to post this somewhere else but Don't feel like the drama.

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

OMMMGGG!!!! I LOOOVED THIS SHOW YOU COULDNT TELL ME NOTHING BAD ABOUT A DIFFERENT WORLD I even loved the first episodes with Denise from the Cosby Show my favorite episode was when 2Pac made a guest star appearence. I loved me some 2pac! 2pac! lol.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Girl when he played Piccalo! LOL

Quoting anabelle2301:

OMMMGGG!!!! I LOOOVED THIS SHOW YOU COULDNT TELL ME NOTHING BAD ABOUT A DIFFERENT WORLD I even loved the first episodes with Denise from the Cosby Show my favorite episode was when 2Pac made a guest star appearence. I loved me some 2pac! 2pac! lol.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Just for annabelle

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I won't trust me I won't. It'd be a waste of time because the significance would be lost on them. Right now I'm reading a post and they are saying children of illegal immigrants shouldn't get automatic U.S. citizenship. I'm resisting the urge to say "So that means I can deport every white person in this damn country, you know the orginally illegal immigrant." I won't do it though because it will start that "but we're different" bullshit.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM

*sigh*

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

I won't trust me I won't. It'd be a waste of time because the significance would be lost on them. Right now I'm reading a post and they are saying children of illegal immigrants shouldn't get automatic U.S. citizenship. I'm resisting the urge to say "So that means I can deport every white person in this damn country, you know the orginally illegal immigrant." I won't do it though because it will start that "but we're different" bullshit.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM

OOOOOOOOOWWWW YOU KNOW YOU MY GIRL NOW RIGHT!?

HE IS SO SEXY! Im about to see if I can download this onto my laptop.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Just for annabelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)