Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I said it last week..

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM
  • 20 Replies

...about the birth control recall thing (I don't know if anyone read that post). Anyway, I was on the brand that was subject to a recall....

....and now I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I won't be able to test for about another week (well...5 days or so), but I have a sneaking suspicion I am. I've got a lot of symptoms that I had with my other DD's. I don't know how to feel right now. :\

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Wooooow talk about a rough spot to be in. If you don't mind me asking how old are you? Good luck I guess. Try looking at it like a blessing I'm disguise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I mean, I'm not mad or depressed because I'm pregnant, it just wasn't in my plans for the next 2 years. I wanted to finish school before I had another child.

I'm 27, my S/O is 29.

tthomas87
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I got pregnant with the baby I'm pregnant with now while on birth control. I don't think it's recalled though.

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I can understand that. It will be OK, God wants you to have that baby.

Quoting .Peaches.:

I mean, I'm not mad or depressed because I'm pregnant, it just wasn't in my plans for the next 2 years. I wanted to finish school before I had another child.

I'm 27, my S/O is 29.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Quoting sexychica25:

Wooooow talk about a rough spot to be in. If you don't mind me asking how old are you? Good luck I guess. Try looking at it like a blessing I'm disguise.

Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Quoting sexychica25:

.Peaches.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Quoting sexychica25:

I can understand that. It will be OK, God wants you to have that baby.

Quoting .Peaches.:

I'm 27, my S/O is 29.

I don't doubt that at all. Just more proof that our plans aren't necessarily God's plans for us! I haven't told anyone yet, except my doctor, who wants me to wait until I get closer to my period to test again. She said if its still a faint postive, to come in and she'll do a blood draw to get my hCG levels.

LanaisSky96
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I'm glad you're taking this possibility as good news :). The news of the recall had me curious about everyone's situation; Meaning women who were using that particular birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Girl, I read it because I had just started a new birth control and I was like JESUS BE A FENCE!  But I'm like you...I can always tell WAY before I miss my periods and then I have to wait forever to test and then forever to have that first 8 week appointment.

But good luck, I know that no matter the situation you will handle it with grace.

I swear when I read your post I thought you were gonna say you were joking when we scrolled down! Lol.

smiley83
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Wooooooooow! What was the name of these pills?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)