Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

critical

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 12 Replies

Who are you most critical of? (If you say, ‘No one. I only worry about myself,’ think again…and if your answer is the same, what are you so hard on yourself about?)

http://www.arirjames.wordpress.com
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kandie7113
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I'm hard on myself about pleasing others & not myself. I'm also mad at myself for always letting ppl get to me specially my ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm hard on myself about being successful and I'm a perfectionist so when things don't come out the way I visualize them I lose it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I've often been told I'm way too hard on myself, and that I'm my own worst enemy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk, I can't really say I'm hard on anyone. I guess I would be critical of myself, especially now that I'm a mom. I have to be conscious of every decision I make now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoFlyLyLy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a perfectionist so I'm hardest on myself. I am very critical on myself when it comes to school. But I just completed my Master's so now I'm just hard on myself about work. I'm a teacher so I want my kids to do their very best and when they don't I blame myself. I am somewhat hard on some of my brothers and sisters-- just cause I know they are capable of more than what they are doing. I hold them to higher standards.

"If you are neutral in situations of social injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." ~Desmond Tutu

Mishandia
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm hard on myself for a variety of reasons. 1)Being  a black woman I must always strive for excellence. 2)My kids see what I do so there is no room for failure. 3)I owe it to my parents to be the best.

leftylefty
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I think myself too. I can't list the ways I beat myself up lol. Who would come in second? (who you are critical of)

smiley83
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
This right here

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I'm hard on myself about being successful and I'm a perfectionist so when things don't come out the way I visualize them I lose it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smiley83
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Dang, this too! Lol

Quoting .Peaches.:

I've often been told I'm way too hard on myself, and that I'm my own worst enemy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM

myself. I am a perfectionist and am critical mostly of my own actions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)