Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it count? If a man tells u if wants to spend the rest of his life with u......

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 14 Replies
During sex? My thing is, if they say during sex it dose not count. Do u agree or disagree?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Candy2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Lol, maybe. I know that I've said some things that made me scratch my head and say wtf in the "heat of the moment". You could always ask after the fact for clarification.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leftylefty
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

has he said it outside of the bedroom? If your gut tells you he doesn't mean it...maybe it's women's intuition. if the woman feels as though he is just too afraid to express himself outside of the bedroom, then maybe she knows him well enough to let that fly. but...i think maybe it doesn't count if he's not saying it outside of the sheets

Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
CTFU! Umm, that's a tough one....I have uttered some false statements in the heat of the moment! Has he ever stated it while you were both standing up right? I think if it is something that he says whenever, not just when you're trying to see if your feet can reach the ceiling, there's some validity to his statement. If you're only hearing how much your loved and that he wants you forever during sex........well, well, you may want to speak up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_leigh_d
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I'd be more concerned if he only said it before sex.  Men will say anything to separate you from your drawls but if he's already doing the do....well.... bless his lil heart ....he just might mean it.

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Remind me what CTFU stands for again?

Quoting Bunsmommy:

CTFU! Umm, that's a tough one....I have uttered some false statements in the heat of the moment! Has he ever stated it while you were both standing up right? I think if it is something that he says whenever, not just when you're trying to see if your feet can reach the ceiling, there's some validity to his statement. If you're only hearing how much your loved and that he wants you forever during sex........well, well, you may want to speak up!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Dang, during sex, iono, that's a tough one...people tend to go stupid when they're going hard LOL

Bunsmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Cracking the fcuk up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I NEVER believe anything said in the heat of passion. Likewise I don't say anything other than how good it feels. If a man says that in the heat of passion, I will look for him doing things on an ordinary day at an ordinary time to reflect his statement of commitment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

no it doesn't count. he needs to put action behind those words and he needs to express the sentiment outside of you curling his toes or trying to get something from you.

i agree with you.

Believe86
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

This!

Quoting a_leigh_d:

I'd be more concerned if he only said it before sex.  Men will say anything to separate you from your drawls but if he's already doing the do....well.... bless his lil heart ....he just might mean it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)