Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Hoe"

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
  • 22 Replies

Um, trying to figure out the point of this song. They compare Nicki to Lady Gaga but when you take song's like this and compare to Gaga, I find Gaga's music to have more meaning.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
She is talking about Lil' Kim!! But the point of the song? Good question!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't know I don't listen to neither of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Quoting supermom664:

I wouldn't know I don't listen to neither of them

happybingme
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM

She got nerve to try to diss Lil Kim.  I still believe that Nicki is a copy cat but she can rap.  And at the end of the day, you have to admit she is a good entertainer for her audience base.  I can't deal:  with all the spooked looks and crazy voices, I leave that for my teenaged daughter and her Barbie fans.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Thay song is plain rediculous and I can see why BET banned it. She is a good rapper but some of her music is plain stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

What I've heard is that she's the black Lady Gaga....

....but I don't think so. She's got a nasty mouth and a big ass. That's pretty much it.

Now I'm not gonna front like I don't like a couple of her songs...I do, but she's not on steady rotation on my iPod or nothin.

tanishagreene
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM
6 moms liked this

Wouldnt know dont listen to it, but I'll be glad when women learn how to grow up and be ladies and stop calling each other b's and hoe's and everything else. God knows I am far from old but I love me some old school and R n B I wish if only for a second we could have music like we did back in the day. Please give me some nina simone, new edition, earth wind and fire, temptations, five heartbeats, spinners, gladys night, patti, diana, peebles, tina turner, babyface, al green, luther, bettie, jackson 5, whitney, Lord dont get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Music that was good, not because the artist had a gimmic, or random look, or battled each other but just because they knew how to sing, and what to sing, and when to sing it. Songs that really made you melt, and could get you through the worst times of your life, songs that had meaning not just hop on this dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or I'll let you eat my pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink_Sunshine
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Ugh can't stand her.

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Just when she had two songs I actually kinda liked, I saw the video for this &

-________-
Hated it. Wtf is this?
She cannot possibly be trying to come for Kimmy with this.

Lil' Kim will eat her like puppies & kittens for breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Her performance just scared me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)