Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Whitney's aunt Mary Jones found her niece in the bathtub

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
MARY JONES, WHITNEY HOUSTON'S AUNT, THE WOMAN WHO DISCOVERED HER BODY IN THE BATHUB Struggle: Whitney's mother Cissy Houston arrives as the body arrives in New Jersey

Whitney's aunt Mary Jones leaves LA, she found her niece in the bathtub. Her mother Cissy, right, is pictured arriving at the funeral home in Newark after her daughter's body was flown home

Sad times: A somber-looking Cissy Houston leaves the Whigham Funeral Home in the early morning hours of Tuesday Final performance: Kenny Lattimore, Patricia Houston, Whitney and daughter Bobbi Kristina at a pre-Grammy party

Kenny Lattimore, Patricia Houston, Whitney and daughter Bobbi Kristina at a pre-Grammy party

Regretful situation: Stacy Francis has spoken about the 'misunderstanding' between herself and Whitney Houston last Thursday  Regretful situation: Stacy Francis has spoken about the 'misunderstanding' between herself and Whitney Houston last Thursday
Regretful situation: Stacy Francis has spoken about the 'misunderstanding' between herself and Whitney Houston last Thursday.

Regret: Stacy tweeted her feelings about the debacle on Sunday

Stacy tweeted her feelings about the debacle on Sunday, and added her condolences

gangsta-princess.gif - Funny Pictures for MySpace code

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DVS
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Wait a minute which one is Cissy?? The one in the front seat??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting DVS:

Wait a minute which one is Cissy?? The one in the front seat??

Yes, the grief in that Mama's face is soooo sad :(

Cissy Houston 'devastated' over daughter Whitney Houston's death. Cissy Houston, 78, is said to have talked to her daughter half an hour before her death about attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party, according to TMZ.

gangsta-princess.gif - Funny Pictures for MySpace code

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Damn ....her poor mother. I hope she doesn't pass on from a broken heart or loss her will to live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DVS
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg she looks so terribly different. I really had doubts but now I see it thanks to the 2nd pic. Poor Cissy this has aged her so much and so quick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XOXOArmyWife
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Quoting sexychica25:

Damn ....her poor mother. I hope she doesn't pass on from a broken heart or loss her will to live.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jinxmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM

She looks like a mom who like any other mom was worried one day that she would get a call and that call came. [sigh] It would be hard for any mom watching their child struggle and then having ppl in her circle enable her. My prayers are with them for comfort and strength.

kitty068
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Her mother tried really hard to keep Whitney safe, but it was losing battle, I feel really bad for her.

krisdev67
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

whew, seeing that picture of her mother looking so aged and beaten down brought tears to my eyes.  All I can do is smh, I feel so much for this woman.  My thoughts are prayers go out to her.  Such a tragic shame, she tried what she could do and the end result was still the same.

supermom664
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Sad...as a Mother I just hope & pray I never have to bury a child...it just seems unnatural :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM
This is so sad for everyone involved!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)