Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Youth Coach Resigns After Whitney N-Word Facebook Slur

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

Youth Coach Resigns After Whitney N-Word Facebook Slur

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DVS
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM
White folks are so............................................................................
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this
HTF you type some shit and don't realize what you typed? C'mon son! See, that's the shit I can't stand or relate too that pisses me the fuck off. If you're a racist piece of shit, when you get called on it don't be shameful admit that shit! Just say "world I'm a sorry ass racist piece of shit who flies off saying dumb stuff w/o thinking!" then I could be like well at least you take pride in it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess223
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Bunsmommy:

HTF you type some shit and don't realize what you typed? C'mon son! See, that's the shit I can't stand or relate too that pisses me the fuck off. If you're a racist piece of shit, when you get called on it don't be shameful admit that shit! Just say "world I'm a sorry ass racist piece of shit who flies off saying dumb stuff w/o thinking!" then I could be like well at least you take pride in it!

He's a racist pussy ass who stuck his foot in his mouth. My son played organized sport from the time he was 5. I neva' left My son at a practice, I was always there. I watched how these white coaches acted when they got upset. Say the wrong thang to Mine, and I am gonna' see how far I can push yo' nuts up in yo' gut.

jinxmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Really! You vent on fb using the n word and you expect kisses and hugs for those comments.  She was someone's dd, sister, mom and a human being regardless of how she died and how she lived her life. 

krisdev67
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM
4 moms liked this
Wow, it is very clear that this word is in his vocabulary on a regular. Damn! Bet he didn't say that about Elvis, Heath Ledger, Curt Corbane.... smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carma998
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Wow.  I agree 100%.  He uses the word so much that its second nature to him.  It's like breathing...he doesn't even notice he's doing it.

Carma998
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:30 PM

The man coaches children.  He should have known better than to make a post like that. People should definitely be cognizant of the way they use social networking sites.  If you wouldnt say it to your employer, don't say it on a social networking site. Wherever he works...I think they should be made aware of his comments as well...not just the place where he coaches voluntarily.  Those comments SHOULD ruin his life.  Good for him! He acts as if someone is supposed to feel sorry for him because this has ruined his life. A couple of teenage girls said their lives were ruined last week by making racist comments on youtube.  There will be another instance next week and someone will be singing the same song about how their life was ruined by the comments they made.

Princess223
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Quoting Carma998:

The man coaches children.  He should have known better than to make a post like that. People should definitely be cognizant of the way they use social networking sites.  If you wouldnt say it to your employer, don't say it on a social networking site. Wherever he works...I think they should be made aware of his comments as well...not just the place where he coaches voluntarily.  Those comments SHOULD ruin his life.  Good for him! He acts as if someone is supposed to feel sorry for him because this has ruined his life. A couple of teenage girls said their lives were ruined last week by making racist comments on youtube.  There will be another instance next week and someone will be singing the same song about how their life was ruined by the comments they made.

What's on your mind?

John Kelly

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I guess he didn't proof read.
tamikadorch26
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Its true. When you say something so much you don't even realize that you are saying it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)