Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Making a way out of no way...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

Sometimes ladies, we do something and in the back of our minds we say, its not gonna work, 

I know I feel the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other... things are always in transition and things are always changing but I believe that I have to push and move pass the doubts and tell that devil on my shoulder to get behind me because There will be a way out of no way... Just when I dont think things will work out, they will... or because I can not see what's ahead doesnt mean that its not going to happen.

I sit and sleep seldom because I have so much on my mind.. being unemployed and having to run a family at times I just shake my head and wonder... I am relocating back to NEW YORK because although Georgia is a beautiful place, well in some parts..lol... the weather is beautiful and the homes are too... the job market is kicking my butt besides all the other things.. and I also believe that god is just sending me home.. I came to see but this is not where I am supposed to be, however the journey back home is not easy and sometimes I just feel stuck in limbo

BUT i AM NOT going to believe that, this is how it's going to end up... I am going to keep pushing forward and I am going to believe the fairytale and the dream.

often times, we, and maybe not you all, but I know a lot of people that are so used to the negative thoughts, the doubts that thats the first thing that we often tell ourselves..

I know sometimes I will get on line to play the lotto and automatically I will feel like I am not going to win and then I have to say, you really doomed yourself, you can not believe that.. but I think at times the negative thoughts just be the first one's coming to mind.

SO ON this day friday I just want to begin to change my point of view... do you have a moment where you feel that you will make a way out of no way..

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL TODAY.

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AJ6807
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand, I'm in Georgia too and finding a job has been a job! May God bless you in your journey!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Minnesota is nice lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momandher8
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Minnesota is nice lol.

THANK YOU ....LOL

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanx op I needed that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanijohnson
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. Thank you!

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Thanx op I needed that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Believe86
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Sometime I find myself complaining about what I dont have. I then have to remind myself of the many blessings that I have. I may not have everything that I want, but I have all of my needs, my daughter is well taken care of and happy and my hubby is happy and content. Many well wishes on your journey, never stop believing!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)