• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM
  • 45 Replies

Are you watching this episode?? How do you feel about this situation with Kandi and Sheree ? 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChantalsMom
by Chantalsmom on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Not watching it now because I jugling The Goode Wife and Apprentice. From the clip that I saw, since when Sheree is such good friends with Kim? Will have to watch it tomorrow to make a better judgement.

supermom664
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I'm not sure what channel it comes on here in San Jose, California...if I find it I'll watch, got nothing else to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM
10 moms liked this
Shereè is a messy broke bitch hands down. I love Khandi, she stands behind what she says and believes and doesn't have to run behind anyone nor feel like she has to be in a clique.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting sexychica25:

Shereè is a messy broke bitch hands down. I love Khandi, she stands behind what she says and believes and doesn't have to run behind anyone nor feel like she has to be in a clique.

agreed but Sheree was messed up for tellin Kim that Kandi said she doesnt picture Kim holding a black baby because that is not what Kandi said at all. If Sheree wanted to tell what happened she should have told the entire story . I hate when people only tell what they want the other person to know and Sheree didnt even have her facts straight 

2timezthefun
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Quoting ChantalsMom:

Not watching it now because I jugling The Goode Wife and Apprentice. From the clip that I saw, since when Sheree is such good friends with Kim? Will have to watch it tomorrow to make a better judgement.

yea i wanted to know that too but i guess they've had a strong friendship for 10 years 

Amada
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Sherre should be ashamed. So ridiculous and tacky. Truly a phony ass heifa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momandher8
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Sherre started it and then mixed up her words to make it sound worse, kandi needs to punch her in the face.. now I see why NeNe had a problem with Sherre.. cause she trifling.

tpayne87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with both of u ladies.. Sheree' took the whole story and told it all wrong.. to make Kandi look dumb.. Kim of course always gotta drop.. "im a nurse" wth does that got to do with anything about kids in an orphanage.. come on now!! Kandi knew exactly wat she said and knew exactly how kim would react if she did go to Africa with them..

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting sexychica25:

agreed but Sheree was messed up for tellin Kim that Kandi said she doesnt picture Kim holding a black baby because that is not what Kandi said at all. If Sheree wanted to tell what happened she should have told the entire story . I hate when people only tell what they want the other person to know and Sheree didnt even have her facts straight 

2timezthefun
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Quoting momandher8:

Sherre started it and then mixed up her words to make it sound worse, kandi needs to punch her in the face.. now I see why NeNe had a problem with Sherre.. cause she trifling.

Right i hope when the reunion comes they bring this up and run the tapes back because Sheree made kandi look bad and seem like she was calling kim a racist 

sweetiepie81
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Took the words right out of my mouth! Why would she even repeat that!

Quoting sexychica25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)