Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
What is one thing that you think every girl/woman should experience at some point during her life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM
SMMFH, just straight deprived and be talking about "sex is over rated!".......naw, boo yours is understated!

Quoting sweetiepie81:

Have an orgasm! Too many women have never had one & go 'round like its ok. Like their just incapable of having it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Quoting supermom664:

Live alone without being a wife & Mother

All of this. Ummm i sure miss living alone just every once in awhile. Lol.
Believe86
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this
To know who she truely is and to love herself unconditionally. Finding love is a wonderful thing, but if you dont love yourself it will never last. Also to live, date, travel have fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Mar. 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

To own or run a business, especially businesses that is normally predominantly male (ie, auto mechanic, construction, etc.).  Money investment...most gals knows how to spend it, but do they really know how to put it away for emergencies, retirement and such?

MyJaidon
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Have a female friend that you can laugh cry and be yourself around. Someone you can sing off key with when your favorite song comes on the radio. Loudly...lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmomof2653
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Self love, also being alone to know herself better, take herself on dates and learn how to cherish her happiness physically,mentally and emotionally.

krisdev67
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

an orgasm....sorry some don't!

krisdev67
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM

lmbo, I answered without reading the responses....but yeah to me, this is definately a biggie...right up there with living alone without having kids and being tied down.  Learning how to love self, but I figured that someone would say that one, but not th orgasm.  lol

Quoting sweetiepie81:

Have an orgasm! Too many women have never had one & go 'round like its ok. Like their just incapable of having it.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Damn shame bc some have never experienced one on their own.

Quoting krisdev67:

lmbo, I answered without reading the responses....but yeah to me, this is definately a biggie...right up there with living alone without having kids and being tied down.  Learning how to love self, but I figured that someone would say that one, but not th orgasm.  lol

Quoting sweetiepie81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Owning a house!...I cant wait to get a house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)