Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SLAP YO MOMMA GOOD

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm frying up chicken legs for dinner and wanted to know if anyone had a recipe that would make you wanna slap yo momma because it's so good. Thanks ladies!!!!

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by Pamela on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry, here's a bump for you.  I'm not good at frying chicken...guess it's because it doesn't taste like Moms!

DoreenMiranda
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

i never through to ever slap my mother reguardless what it's for. Maybe you can word that differently.

maccheese
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Marinating in buttermilk is good, but you should do this overnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribri287
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM
4 moms liked this

It's just a term.It was made to catch your attention and apparently it did. I would never slap my mother. Why post if you're not going to help out just criticize. Boo to you

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

i never through to ever slap my mother reguardless what it's for. Maybe you can word that differently.

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

GIRL BOO, how you gonna come in somebody elses post and tell them how to say what they wanna say. Get a life.

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting bribri287:

It's just a term.It was made to catch your attention and apparently it did. I would never slap my mother. Why post if you're not going to help out just criticize. Boo to you

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

Just ignorant must be PMS. Sometimes putting somebody else down is all hefa's got. Its lonely at the bottom they need company.

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I was just about to say the same thing. Stop trying to stir the pot.

Quoting tanishagreene:

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

GIRL BOO, how you gonna come in somebody elses post and tell them how to say what they wanna say. Get a life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM
8 moms liked this
Stop acting like you don't no what she meant...if you don't know you are in the wrong group....Seriously

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candy2
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Yikes, exits left AGAIN!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Oh dayum...lol

OP..sorry, I can fry chicken to save my life.

Quoting tanishagreene:

Quoting DoreenMiranda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)