Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Disgusted, HELP!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:28 PM
  • 34 Replies

My husband and a couple of his friends were in the gazebo playing that Madden Football game  when my son (4 yr old ) asked me if he could join them. I said yes. So as I turned my pot of spaghetti off, I went behind him to make sure he made it to the gazebo without wondering off somewhere. As I stuck my head out of the back door, by surprise I seen my husbands best friend with his cock out peeing on the side of the gazebo. I think thats so nasty. He could have come in the house or went to the woods(not too far from the gazebo). Is this what some guys do or should i address hubby about the issue of peeing in public no privacy. All i can see was him letting it out with his head up at the sky and a smile on his face like "Yea this feels good". I definitely would not like to see that again.....Help!!

~Truly Blessed~
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frankiesma530
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM

The gazebo is in your yard?  Hell yeah I'd say something, especially if he could've made a short walk to the house.

Favored01
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Yes thats my gazebo! My workout equipment is in there and hubby set up a tv and game station in it. Its about 50 feet away from my house.

Quoting frankiesma530:

The gazebo is in your yard?  Hell yeah I'd say something, especially if he could've made a short walk to the house.

~Truly Blessed~
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I would have cussed him out and told him to leave. That is just so damn wrong! What did your husband say?

frankiesma530
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I'm sorry but that's just lazy and nasty imo Why would you be that rude to pee in someone's yard where their kids play.  I'd let it be known that that is not okay.

Quoting Favored01:

Yes thats my gazebo! My workout equipment is in there and hubby set up a tv and game station in it. Its about 50 feet away from my house.

Quoting frankiesma530:

Favored01
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I havent told him yet, they are still out there playing it. I just shut the door as if i didnt see it. So disgusted !!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

I would have cussed him out and told him to leave. That is just so damn wrong! What did your husband say?

~Truly Blessed~
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Well ask your husband to come talk you really quick. I would not allow that type of disrespect at my home. Tell your husband to check him on it or he will not be welcomed back to the house! Make him water the lawn where he did it too. SMH just nasty.

Quoting Favored01:

I havent told him yet, they are still out there playing it. I just shut the door as if i didnt see it. So disgusted !!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Favored01
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I will definitely let husband no that is not ok. Im surprised he didnt tell him not to do it! I know how my hubby thinks though, he probably didnt want another man in the house when he wasnt in.

Quoting frankiesma530:

I'm sorry but that's just lazy and nasty imo Why would you be that rude to pee in someone's yard where their kids play.  I'd let it be known that that is not okay.

Quoting Favored01:

Quoting frankiesma530:

~Truly Blessed~
supermom664
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Wow I'm just happy that my dh don't entertain his friends here or play video games...I would have been highly offended
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Favored01
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Well its not in my home, its okay to play on the outside. We live in the country and when i tell you it can get really bored please believe me. I have no problem with him playing a game once or twice a week. Everthing else is tooken care of no complaints. Football was his thing before i met him so im not tryn to take that away or change him. I just dont need to see another man peeing in my yard when i look out the back door. Im sure this wont happen again..

Quoting supermom664:

Wow I'm just happy that my dh don't entertain his friends here or play video games...I would have been highly offended

~Truly Blessed~
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Ok ummm mayne he had to pee too bad to make it anywhere else....I really don't think its a big deal, then again...I've pee'd in some unmentionable spots because I couldn't hold it any longer and I really didn't give a damn who was watching.....if you're that disgusted, then say something to your husband and let him handle it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)