Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Have the CM crazies creeped their way into FB too??

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

Lol but seriously have you seen this on your fb ? or has your Dh/SO seen it on his? Because Chris has been seeing this on his news feed all day posted by other people and getting tons of likes its crazy I thought maybe it was one of those post see how many likes and comments you can get and make everyone you know share it. SMH and to think these are adults posting these things. It almost made me think a fellow Cafemomer started this considering all the racial post lately  * cough cough* one from the 20 something moms perhaps?? o___0 

The 4 types of a nigga
Nigga - talks fairly ghetto, but can talk proper in the right situation (job interview for example) has a good head on his shoulders and not completely drenched in niggerism.

Niggamite - a niggamite is slightly more ghetto and ratchet than a regular nigga. a niggamite is not completely drenched in niggerism, but they do possess the potential to becoming a full blow nigger. (having kids and not raising them, excessive cursing with incoherent thoughts etc.) 

Niggroid - a Niggroid has ascended beyond being a niggamite, unfortunately there's no going back after this point. This is one of the most dangerous type of niggas you could ever encounter. These are the type of niggas that possess little to no common sense, extremely thuggish and aggressive. These niggas are extremely dumb and angry, that's a bad combination. However, they do possess some amount of civil behavior, especially when they're high and the weed has calmed their nerves.

Super Nigga - a SUPER NIGGA is a nigga that has ascended beyond the form of a Niggroid. They barely talk proper at any moment or occasion, and its almost impossible for a Super Nigga to form a sentence without using atleast one swear word. A Super Nigga is highly ghetto and possess no common sense whatsoever. They can become extremely aggressive at any moment. These are the type of niggas that will shoot your fucking face off just for looking at them funny, or they will shoot the shit out of random people for two reasons, because they're BORED, and they dont have shit else to do. If you ever encounter a Super Nigga at any point in your life......... you better run like hell 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kandie7113
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol wth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Quoting Kandie7113:

Lol wth

exactly what I said when he came home and was like babe you have to read this its crazy ive been seeing it all day 

coupon_ash_back
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

woow...

supermom664
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Haven't seen it and I highly doubt the family & friends I associate with on FB would ever post such foolishness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Quoting supermom664:

Haven't seen it and I highly doubt the family & friends I associate with on FB would ever post such foolishness

idk i think its crazy but he was like they dont know how to draw the line and they've been like that since highschool ehh w.e but i think its ignorant 

candygurl79
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM
No, i havent seen nothing like that on my news feed. Smh.
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Exactly!!

Quoting supermom664:

rayroe2
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM

wow. maybe that dumb bitch from yesterday is stalking you. I don't have info to where it can lead to my fb.
That is not even funny

rayroe2
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:12 AM

can you see pictures or names of the people that like it or post it?

2timezthefun
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Quoting rayroe2:

wow. maybe that dumb bitch from yesterday is stalking you. I don't have info to where it can lead to my fb.
That is not even funny

it was on Dh fb sooo I doubt it was her lmao but seriously Idk whats going on lately with people and race its crazy I mean i know people talk about it all the time but post like these ? from grown men grown A.A men ? is crazy and degrading 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN