Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Now that im calmed down i can vent! The school emailed me saying my son missed 3rd and 4th period. I call the school he aint been there. Lil girl at school pulls up his fb page he post he missed the bus walked from 21st to 2nd street over a friends to get a ride. Mind u im at the school at 2pm. I find him beat his ass with my umbrella and broke my nail. That was anger and scared coming out of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
aew00
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

LOL..Too funny! I bet you were scared though! Thank God he is safe!!!~

Now, hopefully he knows better nxt time..lol

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Glad he's safe..

I may have missed it but why didn't the other parent(s) call you?

Kandie7113
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Dang i was so mad i must of left more out. The school emailed me saying he missed 3rd and 4th period thats how i found out he wasnt at school.

Quoting 1214Choc:

Wow.  His school needs to have a system like ours does.  If you child is marked absent in any class, they place a phone call and inform you.  I woulda bust him in the head too. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Nobody said why. I asked him.

Quoting inmybizz:

Glad he's safe..

I may have missed it but why didn't the other parent(s) call you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM
This right here is the response of a Libra whose scales have completely tilted! CTFU, Kandie rarely curses and she has dropped the f bomb! Ha, I love it!

Quoting Kandie7113:

Im fuckin tired of talkin he have not had a good ass kickin in awhile. I been nice that shit went out the door after i cried for hours looking for my missing child and all i could think of my my daughter dying and my son never coming back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM

...tripn that he skipd and facebookd about it...told on himself...which turned out to be good b/c that's how you found him but still...told on his ownself...smh

Kandie7113
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I think i said i ton of cuss words when i was beating his ass. Words im gonna pray about seriously
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Go pray Kandie!

Quoting Kandie7113:

I think i said i ton of cuss words when i was beating his ass. Words im gonna pray about seriously
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinSun
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I'm glad your son is safe. I have three of them so I know one of them is bound to pull some mess like this. Guess I should be on the lookout for a sturdy umbrella or two.

~Whats understood doesn't need to be explained~
Princess223
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

He ordered that ass whooping! He did'nt plan on going to school, he KNEW all he had to do was call his Mama. He'll THINK twice before he tries missing school again :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN