Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Ok ladies I need some help settling a debate I'm currently having with my adult male cousin. He just had a ds with his wife 3 mos ago :))))!! This dummy is saying the baby isn't his because ds' penis isn't like his. He claims penis size shape everything is "handed" down from father to son. Never having given this much thought what do ya'll think?
CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (41-41):
akingsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Quoting lalasha:

He is wrong. Penis size is determined by the amount of testorone in the mother during gestation and during puberty there is no gene linked to penis size or shape just wether you have one or not also it is impossible to tell at such a young age. Why is he spending so much time looking at his infant sons junk? But if he really and truely thinks the baby isn't his(I think the reality is just hitting him hard) then it is only about 100 bucks to have a blood test done.

he know he wrong he googled it! Your right reality is setting in lol. He just got out and a year later he's married and a father and not even 30! I'm sorry but its funny to me because I told him not to do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)