Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Eating her husband's ashes??!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

You guys seen the episode of Strange Addiction (I think thats the name of it)when this girl husband passed away and got him cremated and now shes addicted to eating his ashes? Eww!

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Replies (31-34):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Im watching the chick that eats her husbands ashes! This chick said that she losy him one time and she is not going to lose him again......also the dude that is having relations with his car comes on at 7!

Quoting 1214Choc:

I have no idea. All I know is I saw him grinding on that car and had to turn that bullshiggidy off!

Quoting nikabear:

Damn!!! I missed it.....i want to know why dude is attracted to his car?

Quoting 1214Choc:

That car thing was just too weird for me.

Quoting nikabear:

I am going to see if its on demand because there are a few episodes that I want to watch! The one you are talking about and the man that is in a sexual relationship with his car......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

See, that's why I stopped watching that show, after I saw the one with the lady eating corn starch, I was done...or the one where the lady choked on something ONE TIME and refused to eat solid food after that. just chews it and spits it into a cop ...her poor babies started copying her, it was sad.

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM

wow....

Ris_n_Es_momma
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

i have never seen the show, but omg i needed a good belly laugh!! i think she needs help, not a show. and ah yeah what will she do when she realizes they are gone?? i dont get it, hopefully i never do!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN