Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

New Thread

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
  • 148 Replies
I don't need help to raise my rank, I'm not that thirsty, but I be damned if I help another smote raise hers. We can continue the fun over her if you guys wish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Favored01
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

lol,I just posted about ranks..

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I'm done w/her bc seriously engaging that simple thirsty pre-op tranny lowers my IQ.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I recognized her sn in other groups. But I wanted to sit back and wait a minute before I just came out full force. I'm just floored she gets off by raising her rank. Does cm cut a check when your rank goes up? If so, I got some work to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I really thought you were going to loose all composure when she attacked your SN.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I'm done w/her bc seriously engaging that simple thirsty pre-op tranny lowers my IQ.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I saw that shit last night and didn't even think about entertaining her and I'm glad that I didn't. But as I read through the thread this morning, the way she went from playing dumb to being Betty Bad Ass after she got called out reminded me soooo much of D'Kisha. SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Sooooo I'm lazy and only retwisted half my head last night.

Random
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM
I wonder where she's at btw.

Quoting 1214Choc:

I saw that shit last night and didn't even think about entertaining her and I'm glad that I didn't. But as I read through the thread this morning, the way she went from playing dumb to being Betty Bad Ass after she got called out reminded me soooo much of D'Kisha. SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM
As if its not low enough.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I'm still confused. Just not about what you think.

And I would prefer to be Atilla the Hun.

Quoting 1214Choc:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM
I don't think I even know what my rank is. I just like to pop my head in and stir things up.

HI!

Quoting sexychica25:

I recognized her sn in other groups. But I wanted to sit back and wait a minute before I just came out full force. I'm just floored she gets off by raising her rank. Does cm cut a check when your rank goes up? If so, I got some work to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)