Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I don't know what I'm doing.....

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 36 Replies

But I need to keep it up. Got my e-bill for the electricity yesterday and it's $75 and some change. My light bill has NEVER been that low before. Never! Now if I can get this car insurance lowered........

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
You must not live in a state that spring bypassed and went from winter to summer?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
You can pay my bill though :)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Right my electric is $59 for this past month. I just need the water bill to get under $40. I just got a new toilet today so hopefully that will help the bill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:06 PM
I do we in tornado weather today

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You must not live in a state that spring bypassed and went from winter to summer?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM
But we really didnt have a winter. Spring came quick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Our crazy weather, SMH we finally got spring this week. From early march until last weekend we were in early summer. My job wasn't ready for the instant heatwave and there were days I thought I was going to die, then came home would be sitting around doing stuff and sweating like a pig. One day just knew I was going through the change of life, read the thermostat and it said 88 had to turn on the air. I don't want to see my electricity bill!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
memekisses
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Wow! Y'all are lucky. I just paid our electric and it was $100. Living in this cold I park my butt by the heater....a lot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvdwc
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Once you figure out what you're doing, share with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM
A good electric bill for me is in the $200 range. In the summer my bills run over $600/month. We're going to weather strip all of the doors and windows (again) and maybe get a new a/c unit because $600 is getting old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM

LOL. The weather has been crazy here, too. It was nice and warm then it got cold and today it's nice again. Opened the door to set some stuff and now its gonna stay open all day. I really expected my bill to way higher. Last month it was $98.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Our crazy weather, SMH we finally got spring this week. From early march until last weekend we were in early summer. My job wasn't ready for the instant heatwave and there were days I thought I was going to die, then came home would be sitting around doing stuff and sweating like a pig. One day just knew I was going through the change of life, read the thermostat and it said 88 had to turn on the air. I don't want to see my electricity bill!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN