Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I don't know what I'm doing.....

Posted by   + Show Post

But I need to keep it up. Got my e-bill for the electricity yesterday and it's $75 and some change. My light bill has NEVER been that low before. Never! Now if I can get this car insurance lowered........

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (31-36):
Favored01
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Thats really low. Mine is 170 this month and thats the lowest I've had in years!!

JayRo00
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I have not seen an electric bill in years! lol! I stay blasting the A.C. in the summer and heat in the winter.

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Good Gawd!!! At some of these bills. I wouldn't be able to function without central AC. We had a good month last month at $107. I think the most we've ever paid was the mid $200's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting Kandie7113:

My house is only 8yrs old so it may be insulated well. Plus i dont like lights on in the day time i open windows and doors for the light. And even when i take a shower i light my candles its relaxing. I hate cold and air conditioners. I have my fan by my bed too.

I should do that...sounds awesome

Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM
It feels good and less lights

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting Kandie7113:

My house is only 8yrs old so it may be insulated well. Plus i dont like lights on in the day time i open windows and doors for the light. And even when i take a shower i light my candles its relaxing. I hate cold and air conditioners. I have my fan by my bed too.

I should do that...sounds awesome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:25 PM

my electric bill is always crazy! because this house is a big shock ready to go up in flames lol there is only 4 electric outlets in my whole house so everything is all in 2 outlets...idiots built this house they put a outlet in the closets...?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN