Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All posts made by a certain member will be ignored since we're not allowed to call out fellow members. They know, hell we all know who they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Ok that last line is really helping me cough up this cold.bwwaaaahhaa

Its not batter, batter. But I wasn't too fond of the brownie bits getting stuck in my straw.

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Dude.  That sounds disgusting.  I don't wanna drink a damn brownie.  Y'all are on nasty food kick today.  I'm about to start a post about normal food.  Ya know...up my rank and shiiiiiit.

Quoting sexychica25:

Have you tried the brownie batter milk shake?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinSun
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Do I want to know what exactly this means...?

Quoting a_leigh_d:

SMH...this from the woman who once wanted to "eat around the hole" in the applesauce. LOL

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Dude.  That sounds disgusting.  I don't wanna drink a damn brownie.  Y'all are on nasty food kick today.  I'm about to start a post about normal food.  Ya know...up my rank and shiiiiiit.

Quoting sexychica25:

~Whats understood doesn't need to be explained~
NCmommie1012
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Aladdin is such a good movie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:58 PM
I wasn't writing alladat. I figured she got the point.
I hope this helps wit my rank n shit. Cthu

Quoting goodmama85:

Dont forget ruby, sapphire and diamond lol

Quoting sexychica25:

I've seen in other groups where moms will make dummy post to boost their rank in said group. In each group you go from member, bronze, silver, all the way up to platinum. Some get really excited about platinum status (don't know why)but yeah gives them a sense of online empowerment. *Kanye shrug

Quoting RobinSun:

I have seen this mentioned. How exactly does this ranking stuff work?

Ive only been on CM for a little while so I don't really know the ropes just yet.

Quoting sexychica25:

Done. I'm not asking everyone to follow my lead, it was just a suggestion. Some people take shits, some like to start shit. I'm just choosing not help her rank up (her words)

Quoting RobinSun:

Sorry but thats not gonna happen. Its a nice idea though. How about if you don't like someone IGNORE THEM??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifey77
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

baaawaaahhhhh im feeling you on that brownie ish. if it dont slice im good! post away, i will reply maybe i can get outta silver status. 

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Quoting sexychica25:

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Waitaminute.  Did I say this?  How do you eat around the applesauce?

I musta been on the sauce that day.  Juicy Lime Bite Smirnoff Ice Sauce, that is.

Quoting a_leigh_d:

SMH...this from the woman who once wanted to "eat around the hole" in the applesauce. LOL

Quoting Stormywaters03:

wifey77
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM

ok so thats the movie of the night?! im in cali so it probably will come on soon, 

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Anybody else watching Aladdin?

Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM
I tried that and got called a "Follower". Im a leader formost and always. How in the fuck am i a follower for asking for a recipe. But i prayed about it and like God would want me to do im going to let the comment go and to continue to pray.

Quoting RobinSun:

Sorry but thats not gonna happen. Its a nice idea though. How about if you don't like someone IGNORE THEM??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Hell no.  Brownie bits up a straw?  HEYALL NAWL *in my Sophia voice*

Quoting sexychica25:

Ok that last line is really helping me cough up this cold.bwwaaaahhaa

Its not batter, batter. But I wasn't too fond of the brownie bits getting stuck in my straw.

Kandie7113
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Whipped Smirnoff is great. Im going to have a tall glass in a hot sec.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)