Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

stop the presses! *pic on pg 2*

Posted by   + Show Post
I have never felt so...violated!

Today my ds early headstart class had a trip to the childrens museum! I was so excited about it. The beginning of the trip went great. I was paired with an awesome buddy and her 20mo old ds. In fairy tale land i noticed this woman staring at me. I didnt really pay her any attention. But as the day went on, every time i turned around she was there. In Alice in wonderland i took a step back and bumped into her! That's how close she was. Like really lady back the eff up! Towards the end of the trip im waiting outside the family rest room with my buddy. Theres just me and buddy in line. When i come out the restroom, the lady is there waiting. While im waiting for my buddy to come out i go over to one of the benches, get my shawl and start nursing ds. (It was pass nap time and he was real cranky) the lady is out right shooting me dirty looks. Eff it, i was covered and my baby was hungry. Anyway, buddy and i were standing in line to leave with the rest of the class when the lady goes up to talk to one of the teachers (theyre all wearing tee shirts with the ehs logo) afterwards the teacher pulls me aside and told her i was breastfeeding that baby and did i have the mothers permission? Wtf!!! The teacher said she told her that i was the mother.

Ok fuck that. Lady why you all up in my business? Omg im so fucking oissed just thinking about it. I just needed to vent. Fucking bumblefuck bitch! I shoulda hopped off the bus and cursed her nosey ass out. Like really, why you so concerned about me and MY son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
JakesMom712
by Mel on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my buddy and ds. If you look in the mirror to the right, youll see nosey nancys legs. Just to show how close she was up on us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
memekisses
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:50 PM
She prolly just wanted to get you in troubled for something. What a dumbass...I gotta say it again.
Mind. Ya. Business!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM
That's crazy. Was she even part of the trip? Or did she just feel like following you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Nope she wasnt with our group

Quoting Delila12:

That's crazy. Was she even part of the trip? Or did she just feel like following you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM
WTF?! That lady was off of her rockers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
wow...well did the teacher at least say that she told the lady that was dipn all in ya biz that lil man IS your son?? maybe she smoked on some oooweee that morning to assume that and then grow some balls and 'run tell on you'...
JakesMom712
by Mel on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Yes the teacher told me.

That was what really pissed me off. What am i 6, u really gonna tattle on me? Why not come up to me and address the issue. Any with everyone there, why you all up on me?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

wow...well did the teacher at least say that she told the lady that was dipn all in ya biz that lil man IS your son?? maybe she smoked on some oooweee that morning to assume that and then grow some balls and 'run tell on you'...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:13 PM
well then i guess next time for me, to be on the safe side, i'll make sure first to tap the real mom on the shoulder and ask is it ok if i supply her baby with num num so i wont have the same issue...that's crazy...
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That bitch was stupid!! If I was teacher I would of said "Bitch,go play in traffic"!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

well then i guess next time for me, to be on the safe side, i'll make sure first to tap the real mom on the shoulder and ask is it ok if i supply her baby with num num so i wont have the same issue...that's crazy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Whats up sailor :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

That bitch was stupid!! If I was teacher I would of said "Bitch,go play in traffic"!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN