Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

according to some black girl on CM talking about shes from harlem and the bronx( like being from somewhere means something)

So, do you feel like if you're speaking of a hypothetical situation (if xyz happened, I'd blah blah blah in a quick sec or w/e) you should be upset if someone else responds opposite of you in the same hypothetical manner ( well if you did XYZ to ME, I'd XYZ blah blah blah etc etc) just wondering?

would you take it personally, especially if you were being aggressive in your hypothetical situation that someone else responded just as aggressively and STILL hypothetically

cuz let's be real, if you get in a strangers face, are you or are you not risking getting cussed out or having them lay hands on you...like who SERIOUSLY thinks they can yell at a perfect stranger in public, and that person will just cower and walk away?

see, that's why I stay in this group, yall have sense...even if you think differently from me about things, you still have sense. I'm not crazy right? LMAO

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
MandiFuego
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Quoting 4kings1queen:

Yup babycenter is button happy. One chick stayed in trouble. Telling everybody how her and her hubby have sex with samw and opposite sex. But the minute somebody talked abou ut elsewhere she got nervous and said AA group had moles. Wtf!! You put ur nasty biz on the net. What did you expect. Smh. Internet thugs are funny.

it's certain ish u need to keep behind closed doors for a reason LOL.

Princess223
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Hey, just use this, hahaahahahahahahahaha!

slap.gif slap image by throw_a-stranger

MandiFuego
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting graciefreesoul:

goodness gracious! i had troubles in school but i always ran the other way...for some reason ppl loved to pick on me lol still do but in a humorous way (to them only)...

*done cracked the girls skull*

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

LOL i figure i must be a natural nutcase cuz nobody messes with me...i been DARING somebody the last year or so tho cuz i wanna slap a violent misdemeanor charge on em SO quick so they'll stop all that maddness that their spouse seems too chik'n ish to put an end to ughhh! see, folx got me in here sinning/judging b/c of somebody ELSE's drama haha..anyway, where was i? oh, yeah, i'ma defend myself too and see to it that your ignorance lands you on odcr.com so everyone can see that your ingredients was a lil short on some common sense and hometraining..

hahaha crackn up at the craziest person winning...
*i'm really not a violent person at all but that broad really do need to stop hitn folx with 2X4's...ijs*

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

yup...i've only been on here a few weeks but i've seen the type...anybody ever tell you that if somebody is in your face bothering you then all you gotta do is ack a plum fool, like a TOTAL nut with the bug-eyes and everything and they'll leave you alone? u think that might work on here? lol i mean, you can't do the bug-eyes (obviously) but maybe go off on some random psychotic rant? haha no?? dang...

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Dear Internet Thug...

lol i don't think you're crazy and i've noticed that ive been pretty much sticking to this group as opposed to about 7 others i joined...as far as being from somewhere meaning something, i do NOT tell a whole lot of ppl that im from AR/OK area! that means i'm country, slow, clueless, and i still ride horses everywhere! i thought you knew??

i try not to take anything personal on here (internet) and i laugh at aggressiveness in chat rooms/forums...

LOL shes frm NY, she must be HARD...sad tho, cuz I was raised in NY, I've seen enough soft mofos up there to know that's not true at all. I've never even seen this girl reply b4 so I'm hoping she'll hop off my dick here pretty soon.

I've noticed that tho, some people just come on CM to flex about their kids and how great of a parent they are as if there way is the only way and any other way is abusive...yep..knowing damn well something in their life has gone STRAIGHT to hell ( denial is SO powerful)

LMAOO nobody ever told me that, but even if somebody did do all that with me. we just bout to fight. let the craziest mofo between the 2 of us win. LOL I learned awhile ago, I'm not afraid of people..cuz then I'd be afraid of everybody....so anybody talkin, psh they talkin, anybody that insists on putting their hands on me. I'm defending myself AND pressing charges.....if  somebody tryna kill me,....hope you're good at what you do cuz I'm not bout to lay there and die. Too much to live for...fought thru too much to give into peoples BS. God will tell me when enough is enough.

LOL i was messed with when I was younger....but then in 7th grade or so...I kicked this girls ass after she tried to push me down a flight of stairs...nobody messed with me again..I literally put a crack in her head..had to go to court and all this stuff but they dropped the charges against me because they had teen witnesses saying how badly I beat her up...but they had ADULTS saying that this girl had been messing me with and how i'd told teachers and she'd been disciplined for it more than once in the past..hall monitor lied and said I didnt smash her head, it just bounced as we both fell down the stairs as SHE tried to push me and "lost' her footing....then in HS I never had to really fight in school. People tried but because I never acted like I cared either way...they just talked a lot LOL....weed man..I was too high to care.

she was ok. Added me to FB at one point. lol I guess she grew up cuz she was like..yeah...I deserved that. and my mom was an idiot to try to press charges lol... I had to stop running tho...the guys I hung out with were like no..U can't run. if u wana be around us, u can't be a punk...first couple of things they'd defend me then it was like..ok..U need to stand on ur own 2 feet, we wont always be around to help u LOL they'd do MEAN things to me to toughen me up..but it worked...well sorta, they'd be calling me all kinds of a punk nowadays lol

MandiFuego
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting Princess223:

LMAOOO I'ma save this LMAO

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

well, i'm putting myself on blast again...i'm the punkest punk lol unless you mess with my cub, my sisters cub or their cubs and ofc mom and if my sis didn't provoke it, i'd jack somebody up behind her too...but that's it haha..pfft who am i fooling? i'd have a panic attack first lmao!

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

goodness gracious! i had troubles in school but i always ran the other way...for some reason ppl loved to pick on me lol still do but in a humorous way (to them only)...

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

LOL i figure i must be a natural nutcase cuz nobody messes with me...i been DARING somebody the last year or so tho cuz i wanna slap a violent misdemeanor charge on em SO quick so they'll stop all that maddness that their spouse seems too chik'n ish to put an end to ughhh! see, folx got me in here sinning/judging b/c of somebody ELSE's drama haha..anyway, where was i? oh, yeah, i'ma defend myself too and see to it that your ignorance lands you on odcr.com so everyone can see that your ingredients was a lil short on some common sense and hometraining..

*i'm really not a violent person at all but that broad really do need to stop hitn folx with 2X4's...ijs*

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

yup...i've only been on here a few weeks but i've seen the type...anybody ever tell you that if somebody is in your face bothering you then all you gotta do is ack a plum fool, like a TOTAL nut with the bug-eyes and everything and they'll leave you alone? u think that might work on here? lol i mean, you can't do the bug-eyes (obviously) but maybe go off on some random psychotic rant? haha no?? dang...

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Dear Internet Thug...

lol i don't think you're crazy and i've noticed that ive been pretty much sticking to this group as opposed to about 7 others i joined...as far as being from somewhere meaning something, i do NOT tell a whole lot of ppl that im from AR/OK area! that means i'm country, slow, clueless, and i still ride horses everywhere! i thought you knew??

i try not to take anything personal on here (internet) and i laugh at aggressiveness in chat rooms/forums...

LOL shes frm NY, she must be HARD...sad tho, cuz I was raised in NY, I've seen enough soft mofos up there to know that's not true at all. I've never even seen this girl reply b4 so I'm hoping she'll hop off my dick here pretty soon.

I've noticed that tho, some people just come on CM to flex about their kids and how great of a parent they are as if there way is the only way and any other way is abusive...yep..knowing damn well something in their life has gone STRAIGHT to hell ( denial is SO powerful)

LMAOO nobody ever told me that, but even if somebody did do all that with me. we just bout to fight. let the craziest mofo between the 2 of us win. LOL I learned awhile ago, I'm not afraid of people..cuz then I'd be afraid of everybody....so anybody talkin, psh they talkin, anybody that insists on putting their hands on me. I'm defending myself AND pressing charges.....if  somebody tryna kill me,....hope you're good at what you do cuz I'm not bout to lay there and die. Too much to live for...fought thru too much to give into peoples BS. God will tell me when enough is enough.

LOL i was messed with when I was younger....but then in 7th grade or so...I kicked this girls ass after she tried to push me down a flight of stairs...nobody messed with me again..I literally put a crack in her head..had to go to court and all this stuff but they dropped the charges against me because they had teen witnesses saying how badly I beat her up...but they had ADULTS saying that this girl had been messing me with and how i'd told teachers and she'd been disciplined for it more than once in the past..hall monitor lied and said I didnt smash her head, it just bounced as we both fell down the stairs as SHE tried to push me and "lost' her footing....then in HS I never had to really fight in school. People tried but because I never acted like I cared either way...they just talked a lot LOL....weed man..I was too high to care.

she was ok. Added me to FB at one point. lol I guess she grew up cuz she was like..yeah...I deserved that. and my mom was an idiot to try to press charges lol... I had to stop running tho...the guys I hung out with were like no..U can't run. if u wana be around us, u can't be a punk...first couple of things they'd defend me then it was like..ok..U need to stand on ur own 2 feet, we wont always be around to help u LOL they'd do MEAN things to me to toughen me up..but it worked...well sorta, they'd be calling me all kinds of a punk nowadays lol

MandiFuego
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Quoting graciefreesoul:

well, i'm putting myself on blast again...i'm the punkest punk lol unless you mess with my cub, my sisters cub or their cubs and ofc mom and if my sis didn't provoke it, i'd jack somebody up behind her too...but that's it haha..pfft who am i fooling? i'd have a panic attack first lmao!

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Dear Internet Thug...

we'd be good friends LOL I'm small 5'1 but I'm quick to defend someone else. I almost got stabbed in 10th grade for protecting an african iimmigrant..this guy was going to stab him for being at a bus stop! ppl were just standing there! the guy was cowering and everything! I stood in front of him like no, you're not going to hurt him. unless u plan on hurting me too..I took the wrong bus home just to make sure the guy got home safe....my mom was so mad..but I couldnt risk watching someone get stabbed for something as stupid as being the wrong ethnicity at a gdamn PUBLIC bus stop!

ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Lol I love your posts!

Quoting Princess223:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this
I can disagree with someone's opinion and still be cool. You didn't know cafemom members were crazy ? Lol, most of the members from the confession group definitely need counselors and most from the new comers group need some because they are mad all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM

dang gul! where u say u grew up again??? sounds like some ish my niece witnessed after her first night working at six flags over jor-juuuuh...(smh at my ownself)...saw a guy standing at the MARTA stop with her get clocked in the back of the head then jacked...dummies took his backpack with nothing but clothes in it...

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Dear Internet Thug...

we'd be good friends LOL I'm small 5'1 but I'm quick to defend someone else. I almost got stabbed in 10th grade for protecting an african iimmigrant..this guy was going to stab him for being at a bus stop! ppl were just standing there! the guy was cowering and everything! I stood in front of him like no, you're not going to hurt him. unless u plan on hurting me too..I took the wrong bus home just to make sure the guy got home safe....my mom was so mad..but I couldnt risk watching someone get stabbed for something as stupid as being the wrong ethnicity at a gdamn PUBLIC bus stop!

MandiFuego
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Quoting ginene:

I can disagree with someone's opinion and still be cool. You didn't know cafemom members were crazy ? Lol, most of the members from the confession group definitely need counselors and most from the new comers group need some because they are mad all the time.

I thought it was only the white ones >.>

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)