Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't take this anymore...i just laid down to go to sleep and while tryna get some prayers in a spider was crawling on me...i cant do this another summer...i don't know how or where but i'm out of here...i spray i put down poison and traps and plug holes and try to keep clutter off the floor and they still get in and this time get up to where i'm sleeping...if my child wasn't sleeping and had school tomorrow i'd start packing my shit right now...now i get to try and stay awake all night and start packing shit tomorrow...

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM

psssht! i wish! i'm so done with this mess...to know the battle i had last year you'd see exactly why and it feels/seems worse this time around and only started the last couple weeks! my lease happens to be up next week so at least i'm not stuck in case i just need to grab my child and my laptop and flee...took me about 2months to find/get this place b/c decent rentals are not easy to come by...if i had 65 thousand in my purse i'd snatch up this 2br for sale practically across the street...cept i ain't stayn in the punk a$$ city or state...come on Nae! hurrup and graduate! ok...bout to start thinning out my belongings...anybody nearby need a nice futon??? lol

Quoting luvthagirl:

Are you packing and moving out today?

Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Read up on the centipedes..considering they eat both spiders and roaches, I won't work so hard to kill the few I've seen in my basement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM
You must've sent a spider to my house this morning! I thought my son was trying to get out if his chores until I saw the spider myself lol!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

small town in country a$$ oklahoma :( while i'm sitting here whining about the spider problem i'm forgetting all about the household centipede ambush i had in atlanta...what's the freakn deal with me and uncommon household pests problems?? why can't i just have roaches?? (google household centipede and trust me, you'd want roaches too)

Quoting bxbsmommy:

I hate spiders.
Where do you live?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM

oh but they're so creepy looking! and faster than fast...the first time i saw one omg! the snake reaction (fight or flight) happened...i read that they eat silverfish and i had silverfish too...i'd keep the silverfish just keep those kabillion legged household centipedes away!

Quoting Dabrutiful1:

Read up on the centipedes..considering they eat both spiders and roaches, I won't work so hard to kill the few I've seen in my basement.

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM

girl i would't wish this on my worst enemy...where do you live??

Quoting bxbsmommy:

You must've sent a spider to my house this morning! I thought my son was trying to get out if his chores until I saw the spider myself lol!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

small town in country a$$ oklahoma :( while i'm sitting here whining about the spider problem i'm forgetting all about the household centipede ambush i had in atlanta...what's the freakn deal with me and uncommon household pests problems?? why can't i just have roaches?? (google household centipede and trust me, you'd want roaches too)

Quoting bxbsmommy:

I hate spiders.
Where do you live?

bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM
SC

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

I hate spiders.
Where do you live?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM

ahhh well given the time and distance and diff time zone tween us, i'll admit you might have gotten one of my spiders from last year...most of them stayed out of the house unlike the hardheaded ones i'm fighting now so i could see a few of them making it to SC in a year once it sunk in that they weren't getn in this house...please accept my apologies lol

Quoting bxbsmommy:

SC

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

I hate spiders.
Where do you live?

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Spiders are apart of summer! sadWe always have a few here&there around the house. My DD freaks out!

graciefreesoul
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM

a few would be nice lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Spiders are apart of summer! sadWe always have a few here&there around the house. My DD freaks out!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Living here in Nebraska, we come into a lot of bugs too! I've gotten used to them, but they can still be pretty scary! Especially the large ones! I still get my hubby to kill the spiders lurking in our home from time to time. Spiders are bad but I think TICKS are worse to me. That's what u have to watch out for here in the summer. I didn't have to deal with any of this living in the inner city of Houston, TX. The price I pay for marrying a Nebraska guy, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)