Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Most Beautiful....in the WORLD???

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 23 Replies

(sighs) Beyonce was named most beautiful woman in the entire WORLD by PEOPLE mag for 2012 What do u think? Is she the most BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD? lol

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
4 moms liked this

I am glad it is her than a host of other women it could have been.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I think she is pretty and has a cute shape, I also think this is politics too (but what the hell isn't)

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM

i agree..

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

I am glad it is her than a host of other women it could have been.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I think she is pretty and has a cute shape, I also think this is politics too (but what the hell isn't)

memekisses
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM
What she said.

Plus I just love me some Beyonce. Good for her :)

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't believe there is a most beautiful in the world. It's entertainment and politics like the pp said. She is beautiful though in my eyes and she seems to have a good heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM
3 moms liked this
It's politics.

She's attractive, but if her name wasn't in these papers so much about the pregnancy & baby this past year, I think it would have been someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wademom07
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM
4 moms liked this

I am just happy to hear a Black Woman got that title and yes Beyonce is BEAUTIFUL!

Believe86
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I think she is beautiful and she deserves all greatness and anything positive. Like someone said, I'm glad it's her an not some of the other nonsense celebrities.

bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Yep.

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Shes pretty but they always name whoever is in the limelight at the time and whoever the fans say is pretty. Lose your fame and they will forget you exist lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Why not say most beautiful in North America or in the entire existance of PEOPLE but "in the world'  is a bit of stretch to me.....Good for her :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)