Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Hubby/SO vs. Father

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 25 Replies
Does your husband or SO have any similarities to your father/father figure?

If so, what are they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Favored01
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, they both are very supportive, can grill out, disciplinarians, providers & unliike me, they enjoy working out.lol

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
My dad was an awesome provider,father&husband,strong willed. My husband has very similarities&at the same time he has different qualities that I appreciate him for. I think how a girl views her father is how she picks her man. In one way or another. And also how a man turns out in one or another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dimplesinblack
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this

none...they are complete opposites.  My dad is a crackhead.

Believe86
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Yes, they both are jacks of all trades. Can fix anything, build anything and make anything work. They are both great with money and are amazing providers. Both are not lazy, they are hard workers.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Yes it's scary.

Both computer geeks, both love to cook, both have street history. Then they have subtle things they do. it's just creepy sometimes. I didn't realize it at first.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM

this exactly!!!!  but  I prefer to call him substance abuser. I think when I was dating anything that had a slight similarity as my dad sent me running. However as  grow and  get older I relize that I have a few things in commen with my dad. He loved tocook plan parties and so do  I.

Quoting dimplesinblack:

none...they are complete opposites.  My dad is a crackhead.

Anayiah3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Yep both super smart can't dance LOL always wants to be right ... more but too much to list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mishandia
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM
No, my father was great provider but he was absent a lot due to work. However he made sure to make all parent teacher conference and sporting events even if it was the last half. I really can't complain.
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Yes, my father is a very spiritual man, a great provider, honest, and hardworking. He puts his family before himself.
My husband is very much the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quoting Believe86:

Yes, they both are jacks of all trades. Can fix anything, build anything and make anything work. They are both great with money and are amazing providers. Both are not lazy, they are hard workers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)