Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zane's Response

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  • 38 Replies

MY RESPONSE:
Young lady, unfortunately, I accepted long ago that many women find it admirable in some way to be able to fuck someone else's man. Over and over again, you had sex with him, knowing that you were his dumping ground for sperm (as proven by two pregnancies), and you did it after he called you names, after he threatened to kill you, and after he threatened to kill the child you made together. You need to work on your self-respect and realize that just because a man has good sex it does not make him a real man. And just because you can spread your legs and let him penetrate you does not make you a real woman.
You are not acting like a responsible adult and that has to change for the benefit of your children. If you used to be in the military, you should be disciplined, organized, and intellectual. Start exhibiting those traits. Also, you need to seek counseling to find out why the most pressing thing on your mind is him going home with your pussy juice on his tongue and you being "smart enough" not to kiss him so you will not taste hers. You said she is 32, like she is immature. Writing her on Facebook and bragging about fucking him is immature. There was nothing to be solved with that and you made yourself look foolish and like a whore.
Now the damage has been done from your actions. You have one child that you get $25 in child support for and another one on the way. You need to be responsible for both of your kids and forget about adoption and abortion, for sure, because you should not be aborting a fetus this late in your pregnancy. I realize that the birth control failed but you should not have been in the bed with him in the first place after he deserted you over and over during your first pregnancy and had you contemplating suicide. I am being very serious when I say that you may need medication. Something is not right with you and I say that out of concern, not spite. It is not normal for you to feel these actions are okay.
Changing the daughter's last name is a personal choice. Continuing to believe that he can bring anything positive to her life is a personal choice. But he threatened to kill both of you, more than once, if I read it right. I will say this, even though I just said you need to be responsible for both kids. If you honestly do not feel like you can stop dealing with this man, and if you honestly feel like fighting over his dirty dick is worth it to you, you need to give BOTH kids up for adoption to a stable family who desires children so that they can have a chance at a good upbringing and then you need to have your tubes tied. You sound very immature by saying things like he might as well give you some dick since he got you pregnant, and worrying about poems posted on Facebook. He is a man whore and you knew that when you got involved with him, you knew he had nothing to bring to a relationship, and that even if he did, you were never the one for him. You said you cannot afford to take $300 away from your income to get an abortion but you bought him $230 shoes and put money on his books while he was in jail, even after you could not visit him because his real woman had beat you to it. Please get some help. You need it in the worst way imaginable.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Well said...lmbo

bxbsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Lmbo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I LOVE IT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I couldn't have said it better. I wonder if she'll reply back, acting all insulted LOL

iluvdwc
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Heck yeah....right on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

if you want I'll post her updates. I found them after I read this.

Quoting .Peaches.:

I couldn't have said it better. I wonder if she'll reply back, acting all insulted LOL

Bunsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Well, yeah!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Heck yeah, I wanna see what (or if) she says anything and what stupidity comes flying out of her mouth!

The thing that got me is that she felt so justified in sleeping with someone else's man, but felt like her kids were being cheated...um, so you don't think that you had something to do with the fact that your kids are cheated? Its not their fault you wouldn't keep your legs closed!

Bunsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM
You want me to talk about her again don't you?

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Heck yeah, I wanna see what (or if) she says anything and what stupidity comes flying out of her mouth!

The thing that got me is that she felt so justified in sleeping with someone else's man, but felt like her kids were being cheated...um, so you don't think that you had something to do with the fact that your kids are cheated? Its not their fault you wouldn't keep your legs closed!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Okay here is the first Update I'll follow up with Zane's response to it.

UPDATE from the young lady:

I sent the email because i wanted advice. But once i re read it i realized that it seems like our relationship was mainly sexual when in reality there was so much more to us than sex. Sex played a major role but so did other things. Zane i could write a book about the past two and a half years of my life. But theres not enough time in a day for me to do so. With that
being said i dont want others to judge me merely off what i wrote because i left out some key facts. I wasnt in that relationship for strictly sex. And it wasnt all bad times. I was there because when it all boils down i really loved him. I did things for him i wouldn't do for anyone else. We had more good times than bad. He wasnt just my baby daddy or friend with benefit ..he was my best friend. And i said it didnt bother m le that he no longer wants to deal with me but it does. I lost my best friend. Nd my daughter lost her father. At first i thought he'll come back. He always does. But now im convinced he wont. So maybe the true issue is im not sure how to deal with all this. I needed to get it off my chest. My friends dont understand. They never understood our relationship so they wont understand why im feeling this incompleteness in my life now. I dont think im going to give the baby up. But im saddened that he really doesn't want anything to do with the kids. Thanks for letting me flood your inbox. Maybe ill create a blog site instead.
Signed,
Giving it All up:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)