Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

before i came to work i got to remenince*(sp) with my daughter..she took me down memory lane wit cartoons&games

i miss double dutching,kick ball,an punky brewster while eating my alphabet cereal :*()

what is your favorite childhood memory(s)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM
School,friends,playground,old school rap!! Jelly bracelets! lol
LumpyPrincess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

the jelly bracelets i didnt own any cuz i was a tomboy...krazy part is i have some now..thx to my 3yr old dd lol

MandiFuego
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM

tire swing at the park...u know the big one that had 3 chains holding it in the air, and people twist everything all up and let you go and u spin back out.

the whirl around at the park too

snow cones and boiled peanuts,

sour straws and pepsi

Picking black berries that grew naturally in our yard. Picking grapes and strawberries with my mom...I wanna do ALL of this with my daughter.

As soon as my daughter turns 5....it's going DOWN...I'ma be 26 looking bout 6 LMAO

LumpyPrincess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Quoting MandiFuego:

tire swing at the park...u know the big one that had 3 chains holding it in the air, and people twist everything all up and let you go and u spin back out.

sour straws and pepsi

Picking black berries that grew naturally in our yard. Picking grapes and strawberries with my mom...I wanna do ALL of this with my daughter.

As soon as my daughter turns 5....it's going DOWN...I'ma be 26 looking bout 6 LMAO

They took the tire swing from our area  bout15yrs ago as well as the merry go round which i wanted to do wit my kids as well..u make me miss the country..the picking berries..keep that tradition goin hun

Bcandie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Jelly shoes, penney candy, and the games that  we use  to play.... 

ticklesurpickle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Passing notes in the class, or the school yard, making icees in the frozer out of Koolaid, talking on two way with my besties.

Avitar
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Learning to poplock and breakdance on Hollywood Blvd. Watching bugs bunny while eating hot cereal on a cold day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Saturday morning cartoons, playing football or kickball with my big brother and his friends all day everyday during the summer, double dutch, hop scotch, playing tag, Sunday mornings at Madeas' house climbing on the big bed with poppa daddy while madea was in the kitchen cooking grits, the first day of school, tagging along to work with my dad, playing in the field across the street from the house after it rained..... So many more, now you got me needing to call my siblings.

I forgot to add waking up to a fresh watermelon on the back porch, poppa daddy would leave one every Saturday morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM
We called them Dixie cups, because mrs. Hollands, across the street from my madea would always have them frozen in Dixie cups.

Quoting ticklesurpickle:

Passing notes in the class, or the school yard, making icees in the frozer out of Koolaid, talking on two way with my besties.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Oooohhhhhh girl, picking berries!!!! We had a blackberry bush too. I miss country living.

Quoting MandiFuego:

sour straws and pepsi

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)