Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

5 weeks vs 10 weeks

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 22 Replies

So Yesterday I went to the doctor expecting to see my fetus like baby and hear the heartbeat. Because based off of my LMP I should be at 10 weeks 3 days. Well She gets in there and there is nothing but a gestational sac, and my uterus is measuring 5 weeks. I AM COMPLETELY Devastated. I cried so much yesterday that I cant even remember falling asleep. 

The First day of my Last period was Feb 13th

I took my first test (at home) on March 19th

Went to the doctor took another test and bloodwork on March 28th

Uterus measuring at 5 weeks on April 25th.

They are going to test my hormones again on Friday and compare them to the one on Wednesday to see if they increase. If not then I was just way to early and if not then more than likely it will result in a miscarry... 

I just dont know what I am to do

blank stare

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Honesty women ovualte different times so you could have ovulated later. I would wait a week or two and see. Good luck. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinSun
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly what Isaiahbellamom said.

There is no way to know exactly when we get pregnant until we get an ultrasound and even then the dates can be off. Best of luck to you!

~Whats understood doesn't need to be explained~
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Try not to worry about it too much. Do you know the day you had sex and conceived? I never went off lmp, they didn't hear a heart beat with my oldest at 11 weeks and at first I was stressed like crazy and then they heard her heart beat 2 weeks later. I would get jealous that others could hear the baby heart beat so early. I'm sure everything is fine. Your baby is probably being stubborn like mine did.
Hope you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't worry or stress about it! God only knows how far along your baby is! All these tests&technology doesn't hold up to good old Mother Nature!
MalikaHope
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Y'all I have calmed down a lot since yesterday and  you guys have made it alot better!  I will keep my fingers crossed and wish for the best.

fingers crossed

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep your head up and stay positive. Everybody is different and every BODY is different. With my youngest they basically sent me home to wait for her to miscarry. Through the grace of GOD she is here and we celebrated her 4th bday last month. Hang in there mamas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisdev67
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs 

MalikaHope
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

4-29 Took another at home pregnancy test...just to calm my nerves....It reads pregnant still so I guess thats good news. I go back on 5-2-12 to get the hormone test results

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep us posted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalikaHope
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I will. I am nervous all over again...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN